At War on Cancer, numerous figures in cancer care discussed innovations to reduce the costs associated with drugs.
Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Gynecologic Cancers News
Some health care insurers have stopped covering this FDA-approved genetic test, instead limiting coverage only for cheaper, lower-quality genetic tests.
Embracing all the myriad variations of the human genome should, in theory, lead to rewards that all can share.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) for Treatment of Metastatic NSCLC
- Landmark Approval for First-line Sarcoma Therapy
- Study Affirms Activity of Nivolumab in Heavily Pretreated Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Localized Consolidative Therapy May Be Effective in Oligometastatic NSCLC
- Adaptive Randomization and the I-SPY 2 Trial Platform
- Tivozanib Shows Antitumor Activity in Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for PD-L1-expressing Metastatic NSCLC