Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Researchers are attempting to determine the usefulness of mindfulness for cancer pain.
Gynecologic Cancers News
Despite widespread stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
In this question-and-answer session, CTA asked Dr Carroll about CRISPR-Cas9, the state of the science of genome editing, and its implications for oncology.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- Massage Therapy May Reduce Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- 2016 Concordia Summit: The Future of Immunotherapy
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Study Emphasizes Importance of Skin Exams for Organ Transplant Recipients
- TP53, MDM2 Alterations Linked to Cisplatin Resistance in Testicular Cancer
- Alpha-fetoprotein Levels May Predict HCC Response to Ramucirumab
- Post-mastectomy Radiotherapy Reduces Risk for Locoregional Failure, Recurrence
- Circulating Plasma Cells Predict Poor Prognosis in Multiple Myeloma