Increasing resistance to standard prophylactic antibiotics poses a serious and growing danger for patients undergoing immunosuppressing cancer chemotherapies.
As cancers are detected at earlier stages, researchers need to plan to monitor study participants for much longer follow-up periods.
Gynecologic Cancers News
Financial stress of cancer care as well as factors that make certain populations more susceptible to certain types of cancers were key points.
The NCCN unveils Evidence Blocks, a tool that allows patients and clinicians to identify optimal treatment based on clinical and economic considerations.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prognostic Score Proposed for Patients With Advanced Melanoma Treated With Ipilimumab
- Patients With Colorectal Cancer Experience Substantial Cognitive Impairment
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Enzalutamide Effective, Well Tolerated in Elderly Patients With Prostate Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- The High Costs of Cancer Treatments Lead to Calls for Reform
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- FCR Achieves Long-term Disease-free Survival in IGHV-mutated CLL
- FDA Approves Necitumumab for Metastatic Squamous NSCLC
- Financial Toxicity Among Topics Presented at AACR Conference
- Genomic Testing More Likely to Impact Younger Women
- Low BMI Linked With Progression, Death Risk in Colorectal Cancer
- Alectinib Highly Active, Safe in Advanced Crizotinib-refractory ALK+ NSCLC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|