The incidence of immune-mediated hepatitis in patients receiving immunotherapy varies based on the agent and other concomitant medications, though it is not uncommon.
The US Food and Drug Administration announced a plan to hasten generic drug approvals and thereby increase competition, potentially reducing drug prices altogether.
Gynecologic Cancers News
Mixed data highlight the need for researchers to conduct studies to understand the clinical, rather than just theoretical, risks of HDIs and DDIs.
Though imperiled by efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the federal Open Payments transparency program is helping to expose industry payments to physicians.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Saturated Fat May Increase Risk of Lung Cancer
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy May Be Effective in Pancreatic Cancer
- Drug-herb and Drug-drug Interactions in Oncology
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL