According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
Gynecologic Cancers News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Oncologists, drug developers, and evolutionary theorists could collaborate to design treatments and treatment combinations that are more likely to succeed given the laws of natural selection.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research