ASCO and the Society of Gynecologic Oncology jointly issued new clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of patients with ovarian cancer.
Telephone interviews to deliver genetic counseling may be non-inferior to in-person counseling.
Gynecologic Cancers News
The federal government is investigating some drugmakers' relationships with the charities that run assistance programs.
Data sharing and increased pools of data are promising for prevention and early diagnosis of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
More Gynecologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet educates patients about HPV vaccines, prevention, and cancer types associated with infection.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Call for a New Collaboration to Cure Melanoma
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- Scan-associated Distress May Be Persistent for Patients With NSCLC
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Correlated With Risk of Cancer
- Ofatumumab Active for Induction and Maintenance in Untreated CLL
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Serum Carbonic Anhydrase IV Predictive of Bevacizumab Efficacy in Breast Cancer
- MAP Failed to Improve Responses in High-grade Osteosarcoma
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Compliance With NCCN Guidelines Benefits Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Financial Conflicts of Interest Prevalent Among NCCN Guideline Authors
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia