Hepatic sinusoidal obstruction syndrome is a challenging post-hematopoietic cell transplantation condition to both diagnose and to treat.
Newly-discovered and future biomarkers are likely to help oncologists give an accurate prognosis and to prescribe more effective treatment for patients with multiple myeloma.
Hematologic Cancers News
Access treatment regimens for peripheral T-cell lyphoma, which details the selection of agents such as CHOP-21, CHOEP-21, and more.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
This fact sheet provides patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia strategies for coping, treatment options, and more.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Emerging Prognostic Markers Continue to Improve Myeloma Treatment
- The Next Frontier: Radiotherapy Plus Immunotherapy for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- Metastasis More than Doubles With Monitoring Instead of Treatment for Localized Prostate Cancer
- Adding CVP ± Rituximab After IFRT Improves PFS vs IFRT Alone in Stage 1-2 Follicular Lymphoma
- ASTRO: Study Affirms Efficacy of Doxepin Rise for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Pain
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Recommended in Myeloma Post-transplant
- Calcifications Linked With Favorable, Unfavorable Prognostic Factors in Breast Cancer
- Height and Melanoma Risk: What's the Takeaway?