Hematologic Cancers Resource Center
There is warranted excitement for AG-221, a drug recently granted fast track designation by the FDA for acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
Using the right combination of drugs at a critical point in tumor evolution may stop the progression of heterogeneous tumors.
Hematologic Cancers News
Nilotinib Plus Chemotherapy Effective for First-Line Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Autophagy inhibition may prove to be a valuable tool for overcoming TKI resistance when treating chronic myeloid leukemia.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
This slideshow reviews drug information for ARZERRA® (ofatumumab), indicated for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
A 23-year-old patient with Hodgkin lymphoma was seen as an inpatient consultation for a pruritic rash that had been present ...
By Justin M. Watts, MD; Peter Maslak, MD; Martin S. Tallman, MD
A 47-year-old woman presented for evaluation of pancytopenia. She ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Carboplatin Associated with Better Outcomes than Docetaxel in Advanced BRCA1/2-mutation Breast Cancer
- 10-Year Update Confirms Long-Term Survival Benefits for Weekly Paclitaxel
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palbociclib Doubles PFS in Women with Advanced Breast Cancer
- The Effect of Voriconazole Treatment on Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Analysis
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis
- Somatuline Approved by FDA for Neuroendocrine Tumors