According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
More studies are needed to determine the association between periodontal disease and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Hematologic Cancers News
Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
This fact sheet provides patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia strategies for coping, treatment options, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL