Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
Researchers are heartened by evidence that demethylating agents may strip tumors of their epigenetic resistance, opening up the door for treatment with immunotherapies.
Hematologic Cancers News
Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Risk of Thromboembolic Events with IVIg Administration Evaluated
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|