The combination of bendamustine, bortezomib, and dexamethasone was reported to be effective in achieving overall response rates in myeloma.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) named Immunotherapy 2.0 the "advance of the year."
Hematologic Cancers News
Research is needed to identify the potentially overlapping molecular pathways involved in autoimmunity and B-cell neoplasms.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
This fact sheet provides patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia strategies for coping, treatment options, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib