FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
According to a JAMA study, only 8.7% of patients with cancer requested medical interventions and only 11.4% of those were deemed inappropriate.
Hematologic Cancers News
More Hematologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapies Shine at ASCO Annual Meeting
- Treating Pain in Patients with Cancer: Considerations When Prescribing Opioids
- Bleomycin, Vincristine Discontinuation Doesn't Affect Efficacy in Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pembrolizumab vs. Chemo for Ipilimumab-Refractory Melanoma
- Anabolic Response of Essential Amino Acid Mixtures in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Anastrozole More Effective than Tamoxifen for Postmenopausal Women with Ductal Carcinoma
- Pembrolizumab Plus Low-Dose Ipilimumab Safe in Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Results of Nivolumab CheckMate 057 Study May Change Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Radiotherapy-Induced Malfunction in Cardio Implantable Electronic Devices
- Filgrastim Biosimilar Appears Equally Safe, Effective for Breast Cancer
- S-1 Plus Sorafenib May Be Safe, Effective for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Understanding How Demographics Relate to Breast Cancer Survival
- 21-Gene Assay Associated with Significant Change in Treatment Decisions
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|