CTA spoke with Judith A. Paice, PhD, RN, to better understand how clinicians are reacting to these legalizations and how she responds to patients asking about cannabis use.
Proponents of competing evolutionary theories seek to explain—and combat—oncogenesis.
Hematologic Cancers News
More Hematologic Cancers Information
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
This fact sheet provides patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia strategies for coping, treatment options, and more.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Highlights Importance of Achieving CR After Intensive Therapy for AML
- No Induction Therapy Superior to Another for Higher-risk AML, MDS
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL