Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
The transformation of the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia wins the Society's accolade.
Hematologic Cancers News
More Hematologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
This slideshow reviews drug information for KYROLIS (carfilzomib), indicated for refractory multiple myeloma. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration Slide ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for ARZERRA® (ofatumumab), indicated for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
A 23-year-old patient with Hodgkin lymphoma was seen as an inpatient consultation for a pruritic rash that had been present ...
By Justin M. Watts, MD; Peter Maslak, MD; Martin S. Tallman, MD
A 47-year-old woman presented for evaluation of pancytopenia. She ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|