MSKCC is teaming up with Medidata to test the use of wearable activity trackers among patients with multiple myeloma undergoing treatment for their disease.
Patients who slept poorly exhibited greater symptom burden and overall mood disturbance.
Hematologic Cancers News
The federal government is investigating some drugmakers' relationships with the charities that run assistance programs.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
This fact sheet provides patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia strategies for coping, treatment options, and more.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices
- Sleep Cycle May Be a Causal Factor of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Continuing Docetaxel Therapy May Improve Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Interleukin-10 Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Patients With RCC
- CLL-IPI Validated and Compared With MDACC Index in Newly Diagnosed Patients