The t(11;14) translocation was associated with poorer response rates and shorter overall survival in patients treated with bortezomib-based regimens.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
Hematologic Cancers News
Analysis from phase III ENDEAVOR trial showed Kyprolis and dexamethasone superior to Velcade and dexamethasone in relapsed multiple myeloma.
More Hematologic Cancers Information
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
This fact sheet helps patients with acute chronic CML to sort through treatment options, manage side effects, and find financial aid.
This fact sheet educates patients about what causes acute chronic CML and how it can be treated.
This fact sheet on myelofibrosis leukemia symptoms, treatment options and quality of life issues helps newly-diagnosed patients.
This slideshow reviews drug information for KYROLIS (carfilzomib), indicated for refractory multiple myeloma. Table of Contents Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration Slide ...
This slideshow reviews drug information for ARZERRA® (ofatumumab), indicated for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
A 23-year-old patient with Hodgkin lymphoma was seen as an inpatient consultation for a pruritic rash that had been present ...
By Justin M. Watts, MD; Peter Maslak, MD; Martin S. Tallman, MD
A 47-year-old woman presented for evaluation of pancytopenia. She ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Cancer Rare in Transgendered Persons
- Nivolumab Safer, More Effective Than Chemo for Advanced Melanoma
- Abiraterone Acetate with Food May Reverse PSA, Small Study Suggests
- High Toxicity Rate with Chemo-Radiation in Elderly Head and Neck Cancer
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- Urine Test for Kidney Cancer Showing Promise
- BTD Regimen May Be Viable Salvage Option for Multiple Myeloma
- Adjusting Starting Dose of Lenalidomide for Renal Function May Not Compromise Efficacy
- Early Initiation of Palliative Care Improves 1-Year Survival
- Biomarker Panel Shown to Be Surrogate for Survival in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|