Most Recent Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Isabel Cunningham, MD, advisory board member for CTA, asks Dr Apperley about how to treat patients with CML that cause specialists particular concern.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Complete Resection of Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Associated With Improved Disease-specific Survival
- The Challenges of Immunotherapy Re-challenge in Metastatic Melanoma
- FDA Approves Fulvestrant/Abemaciclib Combination for Breast Cancer
- Beta-blockers May Prevent Stress-induced Lung Cancer Treatment Resistance
- Exercise May Mitigate Doxorubicin-related Cardiotoxicity
- FDA Expands Sunitinib Indication To Include Adjuvant Therapy for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Minimal Residual Disease and Patient Genotype May Inform Relapse Risk Algorithms in ALL