Most Recent Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Isabel Cunningham, MD, advisory board member for CTA, asks Dr Apperley about how to treat patients with CML that cause specialists particular concern.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL
- Ipilimumab Indication Expanded To Include Pediatric Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
- Immune-mediated Hepatitis: Challenges in Management
- Phase 1 Study of A Dendritic Cell Vaccine for High-grade Glioma and Glioblastoma