Most Recent Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Isabel Cunningham, MD, advisory board member for CTA, asks Dr Apperley about how to treat patients with CML that cause specialists particular concern.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL