Most Recent Articles by Isabel Cunningham, MD
Dr Isabel Cunningham discusses some of the important studies presented at the 2016 ASH meeting.
Dr Isabel Cunningham reviews and highlights important, recently published articles with recommendations for treating elderly patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Isabel Cunningham, MD, advisory board member for CTA, asks Dr Apperley about how to treat patients with CML that cause specialists particular concern.
Isabel Cunningham, MD, Cancer Therapy Advisor Advisory Board member, weighs in on recent discoveries in the treatment of hematologic cancers.
Leukemia is sometimes a solid, metastatic, and invasive neoplasm, but this is forgotten when leukemia is viewed as only a "liquid" cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Alcohol Consumption and Cancer
- Pancreatitis and the Risk of Cancer
- RAMIE May Improve Post-operative Outcomes Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy With Cytoreductive Surgery Prolongs OS in Gastric Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Cost of Treatment May Negate Impact of Treatment Advances
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab Promising for Pretreated Metastatic Sarcoma
- Obinutuzumab May Improve Immune-mediated Anti-CLL Activity
- Should Adjuvant Pertuzumab Be Used for Patients With HER2-positive Breast Cancer?
- CTC Screening May Be Effective Method for Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Physical Activity Intervention May Improve Functional Well-being Among CRC Survivors