Most Recent Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
Sentinel lymph node biopsy was associated with fewer surgical complications, less lymphedema, and better quality of life.
BRCA1 and RAD51C methylation in ovarian carcinomas are associated with sensitivity to PARP inhibitors, such as rucaparib.
Patients with endometrial cancer who have isolated tumor cells identified by sentinel lymph node mapping should not routinely receive adjuvant chemotherapy.
The Hospital Readmission Reduction Program may unfairly penalize hospitals if 30-day readmission rates are the only metric for care quality.
Gynecologic oncologists are at a particularly high risk for burnout compared with other specialties, suggesting a need for burnout prevention and wellness programs.
More Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Nivolumab Fails as Single-agent Treatment for Advanced Uterine Leiomyosarcoma