Most Recent Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
One study's results may be especially relevant for patients eligible for treatment discontinuation.
Two cases raise the question of whether abnormal activation of the hedgehog signaling pathway can lead to a protective effect on melanomas.
Among female patients with CML, fertility preservation with ovarian stimulation can be challenging if patients require continuation of TKIs until HSCT.
Patients with underlying cardiovascular disease and/or baseline hypertension and coronary artery disease may be at a higher risk.
Liquid biopsy can be useful in cases where small bronchial biopsies contain a low number of tumor cells, and the repeatability of liquid biopsies can offer new approaches for monitoring patients treated with immunotherapy.
More Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Research Advances for Mutant KRAS-Driven Lung Adenocarcinoma
- First-Line Atezolizumab Plus Bevacizumab Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation for HCC
- Considerations for Relapsed Myeloma Should Match Patient, Disease, and Therapy
- Triclosan and Cancer Risk: Is There a Link?
- Drugs Approved Under the Breakthrough Therapy Pathway Lack Basic Features of High-Quality Trials