Most Recent Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Non-cigarette tobacco use has increased by over 100% in the last 2 decades.
Patients with HBV receiving anticancer therapy can have virus reactivation resulting from immunosuppression.
The adjusted OR for receiving any treatment was 0.33 among patients living in an area where at least 20% of the population was below the poverty line.
It was previously unknown whether patients with ER-positive disease would benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
The impact of cancer-specific stress on psychological and physical functioning among patients with CLL was not previously well-understood.
More Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Metronomic Chemotherapy May Improve Outcomes Among Elderly Patients With HER2-Positive Breast CancerFeb 12,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Umbralisib: A Promising Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
- Phase 2 Study of Tremelimumab Plus Durvalumab Alone or With Radiation for SCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab vs Topotecan for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition for Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Cigar and Pipe Use Significantly Increase Mortality Risk