Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Tests for hepatitis (serologic or DNA-based) may be important if hepatitis is suspected as a cause for the bilirubinuria.
Alkaline phosphatase or 5´-nucleotidase is useful as a marker of biliary obstruction, especially when the value for either parameter is significantly more abnormal than the ALT or AST.
Serum albumin level and PT may be useful to assess protein synthesis by the liver in the pt with cirrhosis.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Vegan Diet and Cancer
- As HPV-Related Cancer Rates Climb, Experts Scrutinize Barriers to HPV Vaccination
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- Ponatinib Tops Bosutinib for Third-Line Treatment of CML in a Comparative Analysis
- Duvelisib Delayed Progression in CLL/SLL: Study
- FDA-Approved Breast Cancer Drug Treatments
- A Trained Dog Smells Early-Stage Lung Cancer With a High Degree of Accuracy
- FDA-Approved Prostate Cancer Drug Treatments
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
- Lenalidomide Induces Immunity, Produces Clinical Response in CLL
- Comorbidities Signal Worse Outcomes in CLL After Targeted Treatment
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Immune-Related Adverse Events Due to Checkpoint Inhibition Are More Common in Melanoma Than in NSCLC
- Potential Diagnostic Tool Detects BCR-ABL1 mRNA in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia