Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Tests for hepatitis (serologic or DNA-based) may be important if hepatitis is suspected as a cause for the bilirubinuria.
Alkaline phosphatase or 5´-nucleotidase is useful as a marker of biliary obstruction, especially when the value for either parameter is significantly more abnormal than the ALT or AST.
Serum albumin level and PT may be useful to assess protein synthesis by the liver in the pt with cirrhosis.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Calcium and Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- Atezolizumab Monotherapy Effective in PD-L1 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Prolongs Overall Survival Compared With Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Effective as Salvage Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
- Everolimus Maintains Quality of Life in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- High Dose Vitamin B Supplements Should Not Be Taken for Lung Cancer Prevention
- Telomere Length May Predict Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk in Patients with VHL
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- Identifying Frail Patients With Multiple Myeloma Improves Treatment Selection