BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Postrenal Cause
Obstruction originating within the urinary tract:
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Blood clots or sloughed cells
Functional abnormalities of urinary tract.
Obstruction originating outside the urinary tract :
Tumor or mass adjacent to the urinary tract
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Tests to assess predisposition to form urinary calculi
Tests for infection within the urinary tract
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab Prolongs Overall Survival Compared With Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Atezolizumab Monotherapy Effective in PD-L1 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- NSCLC: Genetic Mutations May Determine Likelihood of Metastasis at Diagnosis
- Pembrolizumab Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy in Small-cell Lung Cancer