BUN and/or Creatinine Increased: Prerenal Cause
Renal artery stenosis
Atherosclerotic renal vascular disease
Thromboembolic renal vascular disease
HUS or TTP Sickle cell disease-associated nephropathy
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Studies that would permit a diagnosis of HUS, TTP, or sickle cell disease are valuable.
Tests that identify a predisposition to thrombosis may also be informative.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Plastics and Cancer
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- First-Line Alectinib Effective in Asian Patients With ALK-Positive Advanced NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Alone or With Chemotherapy Prolongs OS in Recurrent/Metastatic HNSCC
- Pembrolizumab With Dabrafenib and Trametinib Shows Efficacy, But High TRAEs, in Melanoma
- Assays May Help Researchers Discover Factors Underlying Immunotherapy Response
- Atezolizumab Combo Improved PFS, OS in Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer