Decreased Serum Aldosterone
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum potassium usually elevated
Low serum sodium
Normal or elevated plasma renin
In most cases, elevated serum potassium and low or low-normal serum sodium
Low renin production with certain causes of secondary hypoaldosteronism but normal or elevated with other causes
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate