Decreased Urine Specific Gravity
Loss of renal tubular concentrating ability
Unsatisfactory collection of specimen producing low specific gravity
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine as initial assessment for renal disease
Repeat urinalysis to assess whether unsatisfactory collection (most likely dilution with water) produced the low specific gravity
Tests to evaluate the possibility of diabetes insipidus
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Glioblastoma: Temozolomide, Bevacizumab May Improve Outcomes Among Elderly Patients
- Phase 2 Study of Chemoradiotherapy Alone or With Surgery for Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
- Phase 2 Study of Surgical Resection and HIPEC for Gastric Cancer
- Should the General Population Be Screened for MGUS?
- Phase 3 Study of FOLFIRI Alone or With Napabucasin for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer