Decreased Urine Specific Gravity
Loss of renal tubular concentrating ability
Unsatisfactory collection of specimen producing low specific gravity
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine as initial assessment for renal disease
Repeat urinalysis to assess whether unsatisfactory collection (most likely dilution with water) produced the low specific gravity
Tests to evaluate the possibility of diabetes insipidus
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- High Red Meat Intake and Cancer
- Complete Resection of Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Associated With Improved Disease-specific Survival
- The Role of Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Advanced Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- The Challenges of Immunotherapy Re-challenge in Metastatic Melanoma
- FDA Approves Fulvestrant/Abemaciclib Combination for Breast Cancer
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Minimal Residual Disease and Patient Genotype May Inform Relapse Risk Algorithms in ALL
- Early Integration of Oncology and Palliative Care Improves QoL Among Patients With Incurable Cancer
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?