Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Considerations for Relapsed Myeloma Should Match Patient, Disease, and Therapy
- Triclosan and Cancer Risk: Is There a Link?
- Research Advances for Mutant KRAS-Driven Lung Adenocarcinoma
- Chemotherapy May Improve Survival Outcomes in High-Risk Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
- Aggressive Follow-Up Imaging in Breast Cancer Is Geography-Specific
- FDA Approves Ivosidenib for IDH1-Mutated Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Stage at First Response May Predict Outcomes in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Exercise and Cancer
- Increased Body Mass Index May Be Predictive of Recurrence, Progression in Bladder Cancer
- Aspirin, Non-Aspirin NSAID-Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer