Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Anion gap is commonly measured in patients with DKA.
Management of DKA involves serial measurements of electrolytes, glucose, and blood gases in the acute setting to follow clinical progress.
History of diabetes in a patient who presents with ketonuria and appropriate signs and symptoms is a strong indicator of DKA.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Afatinib for Uncommon EGFR-positive NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC
- Maintenance Pazopanib Provides PFS, not OS, Benefit in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC