Low TSH – Hyperthyroidism
Toxic multinodular goiter
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Graves disease: T4 is high and in some cases T3 is elevated and T4 is normal.
Toxic multinodular goiter: T4 and T3 are high with suggestive radioactive iodine uptake and thyroid scans.
Toxic adenoma: T4 and T3 are high with suggestive radioactive iodine uptake and thyroid scans.
Subacute thyroiditis: T4 and T3 are high with increased SED rate and decreased radioactive iodine uptake.
Chronic thyroiditis: T4 and T3 are high with normal SED rate and decreased radioactive iodine uptake.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC
- Should Nicotinamide Be Used for Melanoma Prevention?
- Prostate Cancer-specific Mortality: Relationship to Comorbidities and Treatment