Positive Serologic Test for Hepatitis A Virus (HAV)
Hepatitis A virus infection
False-positive serologic test for hepatitis A
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
For acute hepatitis A:
Elevated liver function tests for the aminotransferase
Positive test for anti-HAV IgM
Anti-HAV IgM levels usually remain elevated for 3-6 months.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Cost of Treatment May Negate Impact of Treatment Advances
- RAMIE May Improve Post-operative Outcomes Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- Extensive Intraoperative Peritoneal Lavage May Not Improve OS in Gastric Cancer
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy With Cytoreductive Surgery Prolongs OS in Gastric Cancer
- Radiotherapy Dose to Lung Affects Overall Survival Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer