Generic Name and Formulations:
Olaratumab 500mg/50mL; soln for IV infusion; preservative-free.
Lilly, Eli and Company
- Patient Burden Related to Off-Label Prescribing in Sarcoma
- Aldoxorubicin Prolongs Progression-free Survival Among Patients With Sarcoma
- Tivozanib Shows Antitumor Activity in Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Indications for LARTRUVO:
In combination with doxorubicin, for the treatment of adults with soft tissue sarcoma with a histologic subtype for which an anthracycline-containing regimen is appropriate and which is not amenable to curative treatment with radiotherapy or surgery.
Premedicate with IV diphenhydramine and IV dexamethasone prior to infusion on Day 1 of cycle 1. Give with doxorubicin for the first 8 cycles: refer to doxorubicin PI for dosing and modifications. Give by IV infusion over 60mins. 15mg/kg on Days 1 and 8 of each 21-day cycle until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. Dose modifications: see full labeling.
Have resuscitative equipment available. Monitor for signs/symptoms of infusion-related reactions during and post-infusion. Permanently discontinue for Grade 3/4 infusion-related reactions; interrupt for Grade 1/2 infusion-related reactions; resume at 50% of initial rate after resolution. If neutropenic fever/infection or Grade 4 neutropenia lasts >1 week, discontinue until ANC ≥1,000μL then permanently reduce dose to 12mg/kg. Embryo-fetal toxicity. Females of reproductive potential should use effective contraception during and for 3 months after last dose. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended (during and for 3 months after last dose).
With doxorubicin: nausea, fatigue, musculoskeletal pain, mucositis, alopecia, vomiting, diarrhea, decreased appetite, abdominal pain, neuropathy, headache, anxiety, dry eyes, lymphopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, hyperglycemia, elevated aPTT, hypokalemia, hypophosphatemia, increased alkaline phosphatase.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Increased Body Mass Index May Be Predictive of Recurrence, Progression in Bladder Cancer
- Aspirin, Non-Aspirin NSAID-Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer
- Research Indicates Imatinib Is Effective in Pediatric Patients With Chronic Phase CML
- Ribociclib FDA-Approved For Additional Indications in HR+, HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer
- Research Advances for Mutant KRAS-Driven Lung Adenocarcinoma