In node-positive early breast cancer, invasive disease-free but not overall survival was significantly superior with adjuvant standard regimen.
Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
David F. Penson, MD, MPH, answers Cancer Therapy Advisor's questions on the most key recent developments in prostate cancer management.
Patients receiving systemic therapy for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (mNSCLC) outside of clinical trials are hospitalized significantly more often.
Preoperative breast MRI use appears to be steadily increasing but instead of improving outcomes it may be causing unwanted consequences.
Patients with stage 4 lung cancer who quit smoking showed an improvement in overall survival, even if they quit before chemotherapy.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Although myelosuppression is the most adverse event of this therapy, gemcitabine might induce severe pulmonary toxicities.
Researchers are heartened by evidence that demethylating agents may strip tumors of their epigenetic resistance, opening up the door for treatment with immunotherapies.
A new study challenges long-standing concerns regarding the safety of short-course hormone therapy to treat localized, low- and intermediate -risk prostate cancer.
Virtual microdissection identifies distinct tumor- and stroma-specific subtypes of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, which may be highly prognostic.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer Targets and Therapy] Imatinib was the first tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), successfully used in a clinical setting.
Patients with APL showed no difference in quality of life when treated with ATRA compared with ATRA plus arsenic trioxide.
High tumor expression of ANXA1 could be predictive of trastuzumab resistance in patients with HER-2 positive breast cancer.
Analysis shows a previously unrecognized genetic connection between renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and hematologic malignancies (HM).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Neutrophil, Lymphocyte Ratio May Predict Survival in Head and Neck Cancer
- Higher Than Expected "Real-World" Hospitalizations Associated With Systemic Cancer Therapy
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- Adding Single-Dose Fosaprepitant Improves CINV Control
- No Survival Advantage Displayed With Transarterial Chemoembolization
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding Secondary to Malignancy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|