Pivotal phase 3 trials show promising top-line findings for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
[Gastrointestinal Cancer: Targets and Therapy] Obesity is now recognized as one of the foremost modifiable cancer risk factors.
Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
Acute peripheral neuropathy often does not resolve between cycles of treatment and severity often increases between cycles.
Ultimately, pulmonary arterial hypertension may occur in as many as 5% of patients with leukemia being treated with dasatinib.
Multigene panel testing can identify mutations that warrant management changes in patients who lack BRCA1 and 2.
A prescription drug's label AE section is almost entirely based on clinicians' impression of patients' symptoms, not the patients' own reports.
Scoring system may identify patients who do not need colonoscopy to screen for colorectal cancer (CRC).
Tumor histology may be an important predictor of how successful treatment with radiofrequency ablation will be, according to a recent study.
New studies suggest that docetaxel initiated at the beginning of ADT resulted in improved cancer control than treatment with ADT alone.
A tool has been developed that can help clinicians identify the most aggressive prostate cancers.
Study finds lung cancer patients miss critical diagnostic tests and often wait too long for treatment.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Given the absence of association between multiple sclerosis, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, causal association with natalizumab cannot be excluded.
The revised ISS should be used in future clinical studies to effectively stratify for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma by relative risk for survival.
Combination therapy with trametinib and dabrafenib resulted in significant reduction in risk of disease progression, death compared to dabrafenib alone.
The use of combination aromatase inhibitors with bisphosphonates could help reduce breast cancer mortality in postmenopausal women.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Cabozantinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- In Fit Patients With NSCLC, Erlotinib Not Recommended
- New Hormonal Agents for Prostate Cancer May Increase Risk of Cardiotoxicity
- Dasatinib-induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients With Leukemia
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers in Hematological Malignancies: A Review of Molecular Testing in Hematopathology
- A Decade of Dramatic Change in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Heavily Pretreated Refractory Myeloma, Daratumumab May Be Safe, Effective
- In Locoregionally Advanced Oral Cavity Cancer, Preop Induction Chemo May Not Improve Outcomes
- Patients With Solid Tumors Face Risk for Critical Illness
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|