By combining these new genetic findings with data for other pancreatic cancer risk factors it may become possible to identify and screen high-risk groups.
Researchers indicate a link between statin use and delay in prostate cancer progression.
Phase 3 trial identifies oncolytic immunotherapy that is active against melanoma.
Earlier androgen deprivation therapy may increase death risk, but earlier docetaxel may lower it.
Adaptive hyperfiltration may be more important than structural adaptive hypertrophy for the recovery of renal function following radical nephrectomy.
FDA-approved immunotherapies are showing efficacy in different cancer types and combination therapies with new biologics are displaying increased efficacy.
There are key factors to consider when determining the best treatment strategy for pain in patients with cancer.
Research from ASCO indicates treatment of locally advanced head and neck cancer should be carefully considered in patients older than 70.
Researchers have zeroed in on factors associated with disease progression and survival in patients treated for renal cell carcinoma.
The placement of an inferior vena cava filter is understudied in patients with cancer and clear guidelines do not exist.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] This research investigates the prevalence and clinicopathological features of BRAF mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases submitted for routine mutation testing.
Randomized trial identifies potential first-line therapy for patients with non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
While lower extremity DVTs are the most common, up to 10% of DVTs can occur in upper extremeties in patients with cancer.
Combining a previously established culture medium, researchers were able to create a colon tissue organoid, which could have implications for personalized treatment.
Patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who have advanced on sorafenib have poor prognosis and few additional treatment options.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Filgrastim Biosimilar Appears Equally Safe, Effective for Breast Cancer
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Reduced Chemotherapy Doses Linked to Decreased Survival in Ovarian Cancer
- Coffee Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in a US Population
- Leisure Sitting Time Linked to Increased Risk of Developing Malignancies in Women
- New Study Identifies Multiple Genetic Changes Associated with Pancreatic Cancer
- High-Dose CRT Plus Watchful Waiting May Be Safe Alternative for Distal Rectal Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|