Researchers developed a novel Bayesian adaptive randomization method that maximizes efficiency by focusing the algorithm to reduce uncertainty within patient-treatment baskets.
Atezolizumab is the most recent in a line of immune checkpoint inhibitors approved for patients with NSCLC.
In this question-and-answer session, Cancer Therapy Advisor asked Dr Wildes about the management of multiple myeloma among older patients.
Nutrition is a critical factor to consider both in the pre- and postoperative period for patients undergoing a Whipple procedure.
Strategies that work for patients with CML fail for aCML cases, though some new research is promising.
More prospective studies are needed to determine the role of diet and the underlying mechanisms that explain dietary benefits among women with breast cancer.
According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
Study results support development of therapeutics that are targeted and based on individual genetic variants and would generalize across patient-groups in AML.
Requirements for Medicare coverage of CT lung cancer screening might be a factor for low screening rates among high-risk smokers.
This approval is likely to dramatically improve the otherwise dismal outcomes for patients in this clinical setting.
Clinical trials and drug approvals in the past several years have dramatically improved bladder cancer treatment.
Two recent studies provide men diagnosed with localized prostate cancer with important information about the adverse events of treatment choices.
More studies are needed to determine the association between periodontal disease and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
A recent meta-analysis including patients from 7 trials shows that MR improves overall survival among all patients regardless of patient and disease characteristics.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL