Most Recent Articles by Leah Lawrence
The researchers argue that upfront next-generation sequencing should be the new standard of care.
Assignment to 6 months of adjuvant trastuzumab was non-inferior to 12 months trastuzumab in women with HER2-positive, early breast cancer.
"BRAF-mutated NSCLC represents an emerging targetable entity among the scenario of oncogene-driven NSCLC."
Early trial results show that immunotherapy using chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy may be effective in patients with multiple myeloma.
Recent research indicates that there were no significant differences in the genomic landscape of clear cell RCC primary tumors and metastases, or between the different sites of metastases.
More Articles by Leah Lawrence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Coffee and Cancer
- Upfront Next-Generation Sequencing Is Faster, More Cost Effective in Metastatic NSCLC
- In Melanoma, Older Adults Could Benefit More From Treatment With PD-1 Inhibitors
- Pembrolizumab FDA-Approved for the Treatment of Advanced Cervical Cancer
- Understanding Telomerase: Higher Quality Images Give Insight Into Developing New Agents for Inhibition
- High Tissue Tumor Mutational Burden May Be Predictive of Improved Immunotherapy Efficacy
- Adding Oxaliplatin to Capecitabine-Based Chemotherapy, Radiation May Not Improve Survival in Rectal Cancer
- Liquid Biopsies and Cancer Detection: New Test Assesses Levels of Circulating Proteins for Early-Stage Diagnosis
- Vigorous Exercise Improved Life Expectancy for Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancers
- R-THP-COP a New Therapeutic Alternative for Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma