Links to Cancer Organizations
American Association for Cancer Research fosters cancer research, disseminates new research findings, provides training opportunities, and increases public understanding of cancer.
American Cancer Society is dedicated to eliminating and preventing cancer through research and education, as well as diminishing suffering from cancer through advocacy and service.
American Society of Clinical Oncology is a professional oncology society committed to conquering cancer through research, education, prevention, and delivery of high-quality patient care.
ASH Image Bank
The ASH Image Bank library offers an extensive, comprehensive online collection of peer-reviewed images relating to a wide range of hematology topics which can be used for educational purposes.
American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology is dedicated to supporting research, education, and treatment of children and adolescents with blood disorders and cancer.
American Society for Radiation Oncology focuses on collaboration between radiation oncology healthcare professionals and the larger medical community to ensure the best patient care. ASTRO offers medical education, health policy analysis, patient information resources, and advocacy.
The Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) brings together clinical oncologists and laboratory investigators to develop better treatments for cancer.
CancerCare provides supportive services to individuals, families, and caregivers to help them cope with practical challenges arising from cancer.
European Cancer Organisation provides the unifying voice of European societies representing professionals in oncology in order to give the best care to patients.
The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) is one of the largest clinical cancer research organizations in the United States, and conducts multi-center clinical trials for all types of adult cancers. The group consists of a large network of researchers, physicians, and healthcare professionals at public and private institutions across the country.
National Cancer Institute is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) which conducts and supports research, training, and education with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer.
SWOG (formerly the Southwest Oncology Group) is one of the largest National Cancer Institute-supported cancer clinical trials cooperative groups in the United States. SWOG's primary mission is to improve the practice of medicine in preventing, detecting, and treating cancer.
Cancer Control Journal (Free journal access)
The journal of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, which has "made a lasting commitment to the prevention and cure of cancer."
Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (Free journal access)
The Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research is a nonprofit organization whose overall objectives are to furnish health education and research programs that can be applied by developing countries, and countries in economic transition, and to establish collaboration between entities from the public and private sectors.
Oncology (Free journal access)
Oncology is "a peer-reviewed open access reviews journal that focuses on practical treatment issues."
The Oncologist (Free journal access)
The Oncologist is the official journal of the Society for Translational Oncology.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Vegan Diet and Cancer
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- Ponatinib Tops Bosutinib for Third-Line Treatment of CML in a Comparative Analysis
- Apalutamide Does Not Diminish Quality of Life in Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- FDA-Approved Breast Cancer Drug Treatments
- A Trained Dog Smells Early-Stage Lung Cancer With a High Degree of Accuracy
- FDA-Approved Prostate Cancer Drug Treatments
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
- Combination Abiraterone Acetate, Radium-223 Not Recommended in CRPC With Bone Mets
- Brigatinib Found More Effective for ALK-positive NSCLC Brain Mets Compared With Crizotinib
- Higher Baseline AFP Linked to Greater Benefit With Cabozantinib in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- A Big BiTE: Tetravalent BiTE Highly Potent in HER2-positive Breast Cancer Models