Lung Cancer News
Factors that affect survival, genetic mutations, and more.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Overcoming Drug Resistance in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Future Treatment Modalities in Sarcoma: Insights From ASCO 2017
- Dietary Nutrients and Oncogenic HPV Infections
- Vaccines Targeting Multiple Myeloma Offer Promising Therapeutic Approach
- In Focus: Abemaciclib for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Yoga Improves Sleep Disorders, Fatigue in Patients With Cancer
- Cryosurgery: The Future of Breast Cancer Treatment?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab May Negate Need for Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Melanoma With Brain Metastases
- Aldoxorubicin Improves Outcomes in Relapsed/Refractory Sarcoma
- Green Tea and Cancer
- First-line Nivolumab Fails To Prolong Survival in Stage IV NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Shows Activity Among Some Young Patients With Advanced Sarcoma
- Potential Clinical Benefit in Multigene Hereditary Testing for Patients With Sarcoma
- Q&A With Filippo Montemurro, MD: Considerations for Treatment With Trastuzumab Emtansine
- Early Taxane Switching May Improve PSA Response Rates in Prostate Cancer