Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
Patients receiving systemic therapy for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (mNSCLC) outside of clinical trials are hospitalized significantly more often.
Lung Cancer News
Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|