Readers should look for "anything that adds uncertainty to the analysis, including uncertainty in the measurements, differences in dropout rates among arms, missing data, and how they were handled in the analysis."
Local treatment may provide a survival benefit for patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Lung Cancer News
Antibodies such as nivolumab and pembrolizumab that target the programmed cell death protein-1 (PD-1) may be promising for patients with small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
Recent research has indicated the potential for IL-12 therapy to be effective in combination with new and emerging biologics including other immunomodulatory drugs.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Statistical Significance, Uncertainty, and KEYNOTE-010
- Chlorhexidine Dressing Reduces May Reduce Incidence of Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Researchers Identify the "Cell of Origin" in Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Half of Patients in Remission 11 Months After Nilotinib Discontinuation
- TKI Duration and Molecular Response Pivotal for Survival With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Daratumumab Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Use in Combination Regimens
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding May Signal Hematologic Cancer