Immunotherapy may be effective for some patients with NSCLC as a second-line treatment, but it's unclear the role it will have in the first-line.
Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
Lung Cancer News
Factors that affect survival, genetic mutations, and more.
Despite stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
In this question-and-answer session, CTA asked Dr Carroll about CRISPR-Cas9, the state of the science of genome editing, and its implications for oncology.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Combined Treatment May Lead to Cure for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Risk of Arrhythmias, Bleeding Higher With Ibrutinib Therapy
- Use of SBRT Improves OS Rates Among Veterans With Stage I NSCLC
- Tumor-specific Biomarkers Predict Response in HER-2-positive Breast Cancer
- Survival Rate Rising Among Elderly Patients With NSCLC Treated With SBRT
- The Next Frontier: Radiotherapy Plus Immunotherapy for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Encorafenib + Binimetinib Improves PFS Versus Vemurafenib Alone in Melanoma