Factors that affect survival, genetic mutations, and more.
Lung Cancer News
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- The Role of Microbes in Oncogenesis and the Treatment of Cancer
- The Undetermined Role of Sunscreen in Skin Cancer Prevention
- Study Examines Costs of Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Regimens
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- History of Prior Malignancies Do Not Appear to Affect CML Outcomes
- Denosumab Non-inferior to Zoledronic Acid for Delaying Time to Skeletal-related Event
- Psychological Stress and Chronic Illness Among Survivors of Cancer
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Signature Subtyping May Guide Personalized Therapy in PDAC