Lung Cancer News
Factors that affect survival, genetic mutations, and more.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 2 Trial of Apatorsen for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Misses Primary Endpoint
- Standard Therapy for Anal Cancer May Not Affect Long-term Outcomes Among HIV Patients
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC