Lung Cancer Resource Center
Rociletinib may be effective in treating patients with advanced EGFR-mutated NSCLC with or without the T790M mutation.
ALCHEMIST to screen 8,000 patients with early-stage lung cancer, randomly assigning patients with EGFR mutations or rearrangement of the ALK gene.
Lung Cancer News
Ramucirumab Plus Pemetrexed and Platinum Chemotherapy Shows Clinical Activity in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC
Figitumumab Not Safe or Effective for Advanced Non-Adenocarcinoma Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Muhammad Rizvi, MD, discusses lung cancer research from ASCO 2014.
More Lung Cancer Information
Patients can learn how to quick smoking cigarettes with the resources found in this informational fact sheet.
This patient fact sheet addresses common questions about the harms of smokeless, chewing tobacco.
This fact sheets answers common questions, risks and health concerns for cigar smoking and cancer.
This fact sheet contains information on the different types of tumors as well as an overview of available biomarker tests.
This slideshow reviews drug information for ZYKADIA™ (ceritinib), indicated for anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
This slideshow reviews Abraxane® (paclitaxel protein-bound particles (albumin-bound) for patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, ...
By Sandra Cuellar, PharmD, BCOP
A 63-year-old male is referred by his primary care physician for work-up of possible lung cancer. ...
By Tara Morrison, MD; Yu-Ning Wong, MD, MSCE
A 66-year-old African American man presented with a several month history of weight ...
More people in the United States die from lung cancer than any other type of cancer. This is true for ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- MM-398: A Potential New Option for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer?
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Ovarian Suppression Improves Prevention of HR-Positive Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Carboplatin Associated with Better Outcomes than Docetaxel in Advanced BRCA1/2-mutation Breast Cancer
- 10-Year Update Confirms Long-Term Survival Benefits for Weekly Paclitaxel
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palbociclib Doubles PFS in Women with Advanced Breast Cancer
- The Effect of Voriconazole Treatment on Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Analysis
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis
- Somatuline Approved by FDA for Neuroendocrine Tumors