FDA Approves Axicabtagene Ciloleucel for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Questions Remain About Cost and Toxicity
Featured Video Series
More Lymphoma Information
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet explains the condition to newly-diagnosed patients, symptoms, treatment, and sources of support.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Ginkgo Biloba and Cancer
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Curative-intent Surgery for Cancer Increases Risk of New Persistent Opioid-use
- HIV-associated Head and Neck Cancers Have Unique Molecular Characteristics
- Pembrolizumab Significantly Prolongs OS Compared With Chemotherapy in NSCLC
- Cost, Insurance Status May Affect Patient Adherence to TKI Therapy for CML
- Affordable Care Act Linked to Lower Rates of Cancer Diagnosis Among Uninsured