Male Reproductive Cancers Resource Center
FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
Bipolar androgen therapy (BAT) may benefit some men with asymptomatic CRPC who have a low to moderate metastatic burden.
Male Reproductive Cancers News
Researcher found an improvement in aromatase inhibitor-associated arthralgia in both omega-3 fatty acids and placebo treatment.
More Male Reproductive Cancers Resources
This fact sheet answers some common questions about prostate cancer, bone scan, and metastasis.
This fact sheet reviews current prostate cancer screening tests, guidelines, PSA, and risk factors.
This fact sheet provides information on symptoms, pain, causes, and treatments for testicular, testicle cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Do Patients with Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Benefit from Adjuvant Chemotherapy?
- Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes Play Prognostic Role in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Surgical Margin Status Has No Effect on Prostate Cancer Survival
- VCD Regimen Preferable as Induction for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- CD151—A Striking Marker for Cancer Therapy
- Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|