Male Reproductive Cancers Resource Center
Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
Acute peripheral neuropathy often does not resolve between cycles of treatment and severity often increases between cycles.
A prescription drug's label AE section is almost entirely based on clinicians' impression of patients' symptoms, not the patients' own reports.
Male Reproductive Cancers News
A tool has been developed that can help clinicians identify the most aggressive prostate cancers.
More Male Reproductive Cancers Resources
This fact sheet answers some common questions about prostate cancer, bone scan, and metastasis.
This fact sheet reviews current prostate cancer screening tests, guidelines, PSA, and risk factors.
This fact sheet provides information on symptoms, pain, causes, and treatments for testicular, testicle cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Cutaneous Melanoma, Early Sentinel-Node Biopsy Associated with Poorer Survival
- Sonography, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
- We Can Treat Hodgkin's Lymphoma Like Melanoma?
- Lymphadenectomy Extent During Esophageal Cancer Surgery May Not Impact Survival
- Risk for SNL Positivity Lower in Melanoma with Histologic Regression
- Targeted Therapy Based on Tumor Molecular Profiling May Not Improve Survival
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|