Male Reproductive Cancers Resource Center
Sexual function scores do not appear to differ between the 2 groups at 6 weeks or 12 weeks post-surgery, and no significant differences were found for bowel quality of life or pathological outcomes.
Humans can tolerate tumors in large or paired organs more easily than in small, critical organs, and the larger organs may therefore have evolved fewer mechanisms to defend against cancerous cells.
Male Reproductive Cancers News
The federal government is investigating some drugmakers' relationships with the charities that run assistance programs.
More Male Reproductive Cancers Resources
This fact sheet answers some common questions about prostate cancer, bone scan, and metastasis.
This fact sheet reviews current prostate cancer screening tests, guidelines, PSA, and risk factors.
This fact sheet provides information on symptoms, pain, causes, and treatments for testicular, testicle cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Active in Colorectal Cancer
- Adding Daratumumab to Bortezomib, Dex Prolongs PFS in Multiple Myeloma
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Rucaparib as Treatment for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Degree of Nodal Involvement has Prognostic Significance for NSCLC
- 70-gene Signature May Inform Treatment Decisions for Breast Cancer
- PAP Series: Patient Assistance Programs "Culprits" of Rising Drug Prices