Most Recent Articles by Mario Sznol, MD
Mario Sznol, MD, of the Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, discusses melanoma clinical trial results just published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Study results presented at ASCO point to a major advance for immune therapy in advanced CEA-expressing CRC and possibly other CEA-expressing malignancies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Mario Sznol, MD, comments on the results of his phase 1 study reporting on data from patients with metastatic melanoma treated with nivolumab.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Axillary Node Management for Breast Cancer: Is Less More?
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Improve Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Potentially Inappropriate Medications May Shorten Survival Among Elderly Patients With Lymphoma
- Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone Prolong Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- The Potential of Radium-223 in Modern Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening: Utility of Septin-9 Assays
- Phase 2 Trial of SBRT and Gene Therapy Prior to Nivolumab for NSCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for Gastric, Ovarian, and Breast Cancer
- Phase 1 Study of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancer
- Priming Lung Cancer To Respond to Immunotherapy: Findings and Current Research