Most Recent Articles by Mario Sznol, MD
Mario Sznol, MD, of the Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, discusses melanoma clinical trial results just published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Study results presented at ASCO point to a major advance for immune therapy in advanced CEA-expressing CRC and possibly other CEA-expressing malignancies.
Immune therapies hold substantial promise to improve therapeutic options for patients with metastatic renal cancer.
Mario Sznol, MD, comments on the results of his phase 1 study reporting on data from patients with metastatic melanoma treated with nivolumab.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Questions Remain for First-line Treatment Selection and Sequencing in Advanced Melanoma
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Lung Cancer Treatment in North America: Recent Advances and Future Promises
- Atezolizumab Maintains Clinical Benefit After 2 Years in Advanced NSCLC
- Luminespib May Be Effective in NSCLC With EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutation
- Pembrolizumab After Locally Ablative Therapy May Be Beneficial in Metastatic NSCLC
- Liquid Biopsies Detect Unknown Driver Mutations in Advanced NSCLC