Most Recent Articles by Mark A. Socinski, MD
Oncologists who care for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients need to develop management strategies.
Editorial Advisory Board member Dr. Socinski discusses the key clinical insights brought to light by the POINTBREAK trial, presented at the 2012 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology.
Although prevalence of cytogenetic abnormality in tumor biopsy is low, finding one or more abnormalities can expand the patient's treatment options.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Nivolumab Fails as Single-agent Treatment for Advanced Uterine Leiomyosarcoma