Most Recent Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Ulka Vaishampayan, MD, and Neeraj Agarwal, MD, spoke with Cancer Therapy Advisor about treatment recommendations for patients newly diagnosed with metastatic RCC.
Dual expression of MYC and BCL2 was associated with worse survival among patients with GCB-like DLBCL, though this status was not associated with any outcomes among patients with ABC-like DLBCL.
Researchers found that, among men previously treated for lymphoma, the incidence of breast cancer is higher than in the general population.
Immune checkpoint inhibitors may be effective for treating elderly patients with melanoma without dramatically increasing toxicity.
Long-term follow-up data from randomized trials on Hodgkin lymphoma support current risk-adapted therapeutic approaches for early-stage disease.
More Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer