MONISTAT 7 CREAM COMBINATION PACK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2% (vaginal crm), miconazole nitrate 2% (topical crm).
Indications for MONISTAT 7 CREAM COMBINATION PACK:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 7 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—7x100mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—7 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—45g (w. applicators)
Crm—7 disposable applicators
Supp—7 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Demonstrates Activity in Recurrent Glioblastoma
- mFOLFOX6 Plus Radiotherapy Results in Higher pCR in Rectal Cancer
- Anastrozole More Effective than Tamoxifen for Postmenopausal Women with Ductal Carcinoma
- Nivolumab Significantly Improves Outcomes in Advanced Melanoma
- Malignant Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Nicotinamide Safe, Effective for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Prevention in High-Risk Patients
- Prostate Cancer Working Group Updates CRPC Clinical Trial Guidelines
- Panitumumab, Accelerated Fractionation RX Not Superior to Standard of Care in Head and Neck Cancer
- Complete Response Rate at 30 Months Correlates with Progression-Free Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Neratinib Improves Two-Year Survival in Breast Cancer After Adjuvant Chemo, Trastuzumab
- Palbociclib, Fulvestrant Improves Progression-Free Survival in HR+, HER2- Breast Cancer
- Denosumab Significantly Reduces Fractures in Postmenopausal Women with Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|