MONISTAT 7 CREAM COMBINATION PACK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2% (vaginal crm), miconazole nitrate 2% (topical crm).
Indications for MONISTAT 7 CREAM COMBINATION PACK:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 7 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—7x100mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—7 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—45g (w. applicators)
Crm—7 disposable applicators
Supp—7 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Malignant Ascites: Diagnosis and Management
- Bipolar Androgen Therapy Showing Promise for Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab May Be More Effective, Safer Than Ipilimumab for Advanced Melanoma
- Doxorubicin More Effective Than Trabectedin for First-Line Sarcoma Treatment
- Alternate Sunitinib Schedules May Benefit Some with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Milatuzumab Plus Veltuzumab Demonstrate Activity in B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in Older Adults Often Inappropriate
- After Breast Cancer, Many Women Express Desire for Genetic Testing
- Rociletinib Active in EGFR-Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- AZD9291 Highly Active in EGFR Inhibitor-Resistant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Response Rate in Cytarabine with Bolus for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Will Patient-Reported Outcomes Be Included in Oncology Product Labeling?
- Low Adherence in Cervical Cancer Screening Recommendations
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|