MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains menthol.
Indications for MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE:
Adults and Children:
Shake well. <6yrs: individualize. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12 hours. Max 2 doses/day.
Use >3 days; may worsen nasal congestion.
Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Urinary retention. Enlarged prostate. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Local effects (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Demonstrates Activity in Recurrent Glioblastoma
- Anastrozole More Effective than Tamoxifen for Postmenopausal Women with Ductal Carcinoma
- mFOLFOX6 Plus Radiotherapy Results in Higher pCR in Rectal Cancer
- PARP Inhibitors for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: No 'Embarrassment of Riches' Just Yet
- Nivolumab Significantly Improves Outcomes in Advanced Melanoma
- Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Nicotinamide Safe, Effective for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Prevention in High-Risk Patients
- Prostate Cancer Working Group Updates CRPC Clinical Trial Guidelines
- Bortezomib Consolidation More Effective Than Observation for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Daratumumab Provides Durable Activity in Heavily Pre-Treated Multiple Myeloma
- Temozolomide with Radiotherapy Safer, Equally Effective as Nitrosureas for Anaplastic Astrocytoma
- Efficacy of Chemotherapy Similar to Radiotherapy for Anaplastic Glioma
- Tumor Treating Fields Improve Survival in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|