Most Recent Articles by Neal Shore, MD, FACS
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers SymposiumFeb 13, 2013
Dr. Neal Shore, MD, FACS, of Atlantic Urology Clinics shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
In this article, Advisory Board member Neal Shore, MD, FACS, discusses barriers to clinicians recommending active surveillance for men with low-risk prostate cancer.
Although there are new therapies for M1CRPC patients and others pending, ideal sequencing regimen is still not certain.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Calcium and Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- Atezolizumab Monotherapy Effective in PD-L1 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Prolongs Overall Survival Compared With Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Effective as Salvage Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
- Everolimus Maintains Quality of Life in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- High Dose Vitamin B Supplements Should Not Be Taken for Lung Cancer Prevention
- Telomere Length May Predict Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk in Patients with VHL
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- Identifying Frail Patients With Multiple Myeloma Improves Treatment Selection