The efficacy of nelarabine among newly diagnosed patients with T-cell ALL has not been fully explored.
Current literature reflects estimates, but not actual rates, of low-dose computed tomography adherence across the United States.
Investigators sought to determine whether cognitive behavioral therapy or acupuncture was more effective in addressing insomnia in this population.
The CYCORE system may enable physicians to intervene at the early signs of dehydration and other radiotherapy-associated symptoms.
The impact of USPSTF recommendations on the incidence and management of prostate cancer have not yet been fully explored.
Many patients are cured of all disease (pT0) post-chemotherapy and may be able to defer invasive surgery if properly identified.
Some figures show that incidence of brain metastasis is approximately 30% 2 years after being diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer.
Oesophagogastro duodenoscopy is a diagnostic procedure to diagnose esophagogastric cancer, but is highly invasive and expensive.
Men have approximately double the incidence rate, are more likely to have progressive and treatment-resistant disease, and have a poorer prognosis compared with women with CLL.
The impact of dose-intensity reduction in Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia has not been explored.
A study found that bladder cancer and UTUC occurred in 122.22 and 113.97 per 100,000 persons per year, respectively, among kidney transplant recipients.
Following laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, men with posterior index tumors had 76% increased risk of biochemical recurrence vs those with anterior prostate tumors.
Men with Gleason 6 and Gleason 3+4 prostate cancer who undergo radical prostatectomy after a period on active surveillance have similar surgical outcomes.
Survivorship plans for adolescent and young adult survivors need to consider the relative long-term survival for AYAs with certain cancers. Those with certain cancers may have excess long-term mortality.
Women with type 2 diabetes have a 1.5-fold higher risk of renal cell carcinoma compared with non-diabetic women.
Understanding various factors associated with unemployment may help to guide breast cancer management to increase the rate of returning to work.
Being able to identify which patients would respond to standard therapies allows for early adjustment in treatment and improves outcomes.
The phase 3 METEOR study previously demonstrated that cabozantinib significantly improved survival outcomes among patients with relapsed renal cell carcinoma.
There is a lack of robust data regarding medical marijuana for oncologists to base clinical decisions and discussions with patients.
Researchers accessed the French National Hospital registry and obtained the records of 64,950 patients who died of metastatic NSCLC between 2010 and 2013.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab and Chemotherapy Combination Significantly Improves PFS in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Nelarabine May Improve Disease-Free Survival in Pediatric and Young Adult T-cell ALL
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Can Oncolytic Viruses Improve Immunotherapies?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Compared With Acupuncture for Insomnia in Cancer Survivors
- CYCORE System May Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Symptoms in Head and Neck Cancer