Adding seribantumab, an immunoglobulin G2 monoclonal antibody that binds to HER3 (ErbB3), to paclitaxel did not improve progression-free survival.
Patients with multiple myeloma who received care at higher-volume treatment facilities had a lower risk of death.
Neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NCRT) is superior to neoadjuvant multi-agent chemotherapy (NMAC) for the treatment of stage II or III rectal adenocarcinoma.
The FDA has granted Priority Review to a sBLA submitted by Bristol-Myers Squibb for nivolumab (Opdivo) for urothelial carcinoma.
In combination with docetaxel, apatorsen significantly improves overall survival compared with docetaxel alone among patients with metastatic bladder cancer.
The error rate due to the implied decimal point used for prostate-specific antigen (PSA) results is substantially lower than previously noted.
Treatment with nivolumab (Opdivo) resulted in an encouraging response rate in an expanded population of patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
Local consolidative therapy may be an effective option for patients with non-small cell lung cancer with few metastases (oligometastatic NSCLC).
Further clinical trials are warranted to determine the optimal role of tivozanib in patients with soft tissue sarcoma.
The FDA has approved pembrolizumab (Keytruda) for the treatment of patients with metastatic NSCLC whose tumors express PD-L1.
The FDA has approved a sNDA to update the US prescribing information for Xtandi (enzalutamide) capsules.
Study authors conclude that FLOT should be an internationally standard option for patients with resectable gastric cancer.
Adult patients with solid cancers who are treated with sorafenib may be at an increased risk of serious and fatal adverse events.
Adding ramucirumab to mFOLFOX6 therapy in an intent-to-treat population of patients with GEJ does not improve PFS.
Patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) with a history of prior malignancies and treated with frontline TKIs appear to have similar outcomes.
Denosumab (Xgeva) is non-inferior to zoledronic acid in delaying the time to first on-study skeletal-related event among patients with multiple myeloma.
Chronic health conditions related to previous cancer treatments may cause emotional distress among survivors.
Among patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC), the use of gene signature-based subtyping may guide personalized therapy.
Dusquetide reduces the duration of severe oral mucositis (OM) by up to half.
Lartruvo (olaratumab) is now approved, in conjunction with doxorubicin, to treat patients with soft tissue sarcoma incurable with radiotherapy or surgery.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- Psychological Stress and Chronic Illness Among Survivors of Cancer
- Model Suggests Best Option in CML Is Sequential Combination of Dasatinib and Nilotinib
- Denosumab Non-inferior to Zoledronic Acid for Delaying Time to Skeletal-related Event
- Adding Seribantumab to Paclitaxel Fails to Improve PFS in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Treatment Facility Volume Linked to Mortality in Multiple Myeloma
- Multi-agent Chemotherapy Not Recommended To Replace Chemoradiotherapy in Rectal Cancer
- Mitoxantrone and Colorectal Cancer: Is There an Increased Risk?
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Nivolumab for Advanced Bladder Cancer