Olaparib plus paclitaxel is active in the treatment of patients with metastatic gastric cancer.
Modified docetaxel, cisplatin, and fluorouracil (mDCF) is less toxic than DCF, even when supported with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (GCSF).
Routine imaging in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) in first complete remission (CR) is not recommended.
Newly identified prognostic markers may accurately stratify for survival in mycosis fundoides (MF) and Sézary syndrome (SS).
Treatment with anti-EGFR monoclonal antiboday (MoAb) should only be considered in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) without RAS mutations.
Genome-wide association-studies (GWAS) can be used to establish allele mismatch in acute-graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD).
Preoperative proteinuria is a significant predictor of overall survival in patients with renal cancer undergoing partial or radical nephrectomy.
Training of patients with melanoma and partners in early detection skin self-examinations benefited those patients with low relationship quality.
A new staging system for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC) may be more effective in determining which patients to assign to surgery.
Prostate cancer patients on active surveillance who experienced volume re-classification at substantially higher risk of developing grade re-classification.
The FDA has granted accelerated approval for pembrolizumab (Keytruda) for treatment of advanced (metastatic) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists administered with chemotherapy was associated with increased rates of recovery of regular menses.
Most US women undergoing BRCA genetic testing do not receive genetic counseling despite multiple guidelines.
Triple negative cases of thrombocytopenia and meylofibrosis not associated with a homogenous disease entity.
Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio (NLR) may be a strong predictor of overall survival in head and neck carcinomas.
A study of more than five million Swedish men and women suggests that greater height may mean greater risk of cancer.
The FDA has approved nivolumab (Opdivo) in combination with ipilimumab (Yervoy) for treatment of BRAF V600 wild-type melanoma.
Nab-paclitaxel significantly improved progression-free survival and disease control rate in patients with metastatic melanoma.
Variations in genes regulating tumor-associated macrophages (TAMs)-related functions associated with outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Monoclonal antibody (CAL2) is a specific, sensitive, rapid, simple, and low-cost method of detecting CALRETICULIN (CALR) mutations.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Preoperative Breast MRI Associated With Longer Wait Time to Surgery
- Quitting Smoking Prior to Chemo Linked to Improved Survival Rate in Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- PD-L1 May Predict Response to TKIs, VEGFs in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Hyper-CVAD Plus Ponatinib May Be Effective for Newly Diagnosed Ph+ Acute Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- Olaparib Plus Paclitaxel Active in Metastatic Gastric Cancer
- For Metastatic Gastric Cancer, Modified DCF Should Be First-Line Option
- Routine CT Scans for B-cell Lymphoma Patients in Complete Remission Not Recommended
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- Prognostic Markers for Survival in Mycosis Fundoides, Sézary Syndrome Identified
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|