The extent of lymphadenectomy during surgery for esophageal cancer might not influence 5-year all-cause or disease-specific survival.
Risk of sentinel lymph node (SLN) positivity was significantly lower in patients with melanoma with histologic regression.
The use of molecularly targeted agents outside of their indications did not improve progression-free survival in heavily pretreated cancer.
Patients with chronic myeloid leukemia who received a glitazone along with imatinib remained disease-free for up to five years.
An experimental therapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemia that uses a patient's own T cells may cure patients and prolong survival.
There has been an increase in the number of American men with cancer in one breast who have surgery to remove their cancer-free breast.
For biochemically recurrent prostate cancer, treatment with white button mushroom (WBM) powder may reduce prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
The FDA has approved rolapitant (Varubi) in combination with other antiemetic agents for the prevention of delayed nausea and vomiting.
Temozolomide should be considered as a possible first-line treatment for adults with intracranial ependymoma after failure of surgery and radiotherapy.
Statin use may be associated with a decreased risk of pancreatic cancer in patients with type 2 diabetes.
The EMC92-International Staging System (ISS) is a robust novel prognostic tool compared with current markers.
For some pediatric cancer patients with relapsed or refractory cancer, extensive genetic analysis can open up new options.
Adjuvant erlotinib did not prolong-disease-free survival in patients with EGFR-expressing non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) plus bevacizumab is a feasible treatment for some with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Rates of inpatient palliative care consultation remain low and occur close to death irrespective of race/ethnicity.
Transvaginal sonography (TVS) is comparable to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for diagnosing and staging local cervical cancer.
Gemcitabine plus docetaxel was associated with a nonsignificant lower hospitalization rate in localized, high grade soft tissue sarcoma.
Early sentinel-node biopsy is associated with poorer survival than delayed biopsy in patients with cutaneous melanoma.
Patients with single organ metastatic stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), especially those with low TN status, have favorable prognosis.
Physicians whose peers were early adopters of brachytherapy for early-stage breast cancer more likely to adopt the therapy themselves.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- In Cutaneous Melanoma, Early Sentinel-Node Biopsy Associated with Poorer Survival
- Sonography, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
- We Can Treat Hodgkin's Lymphoma Like Melanoma?
- Lymphadenectomy Extent During Esophageal Cancer Surgery May Not Impact Survival
- Risk for SNL Positivity Lower in Melanoma with Histologic Regression
- Targeted Therapy Based on Tumor Molecular Profiling May Not Improve Survival
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|