Outcome of patients with mantle cell lymphoma who experience disease progression following ibrutinib therapy is poor.
Neoadjuvant cetuximab with platinum salt and fluorouracil shows good response in elderly unresectable locally advanced non-melanoma skin cancer.
Adding cyclophosphamide to docetaxel and prednisone for treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) does not seem to provide any additional benefit.
Body mass index (BMI) predicts survival and overall response rates in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Protein expression markers predict disease-specific survival (DSS) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Adjuvant sorafenib and sunitinib do not improve survival for patients with locally advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Optimal chemotherapy remains unclear for metastatic teratoma with malignant transformation (TMT).
Baseline and changed neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predict targeted treatment responses in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Circulating microRNA miR-371a-3p levels appear to be a promising biomarker of tumor bulk in testicular germ cell tumors (GCTs).
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with better survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
Adding short-term androgen deprivation therapy to radiotherapy does not improve overall survival in intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
Dose-escalated radiotherapy does not improve overall survival compared with lower-dose radiotherapy regimens for localized prostate cancer.
Low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost (LDR-PB) achieves better rates of biochemically disease-free outcomes in prostate cancer.
Second-line mFOLFOX3 (5-fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin) has modest effect in unresectable and/or metastatic biliary tract cancer.
Alisertib shows activity and is safe in patients with solid tumors, especially those with breast and small-cell lung cancer (SCLC).
Variants of gene SLCO2B1 associated with progression and survival among patients undergoing androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) for prostate cancer.
Compared with prednisone, cabozantinib does not improve overall survival rates for men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Adding docetaxel to androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) does not improve overall survival in hormone-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
Androgen receptor V7 (AR-V7) status does not predict response to taxane chemotherapy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Adding bicalutamide improves overall survival among patients with advanced nonmetastatic hormone-naïve prostate cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Thyroid Ultrasound, Fine-Needle Aspiration Linked to Thyroid Cancer Incidence
- Patients with Thyroid Cancer Exhibit High Distress Levels
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- At Year 3, Survival Curve of Ipilimumab-Treated Advanced Melanoma Begins to Plateau
- Farydak Approved for Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Neoadjuvant Cetuximab Plus Chemo May Be Effective for Unresectable Squamous Cell Carcinomas
- Adding Cyclophosphamide to Standard Prostate Cancer Therapy Provides No Benefit
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Proteomic Markers Might Predict Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Survival
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|