Genome-wide association-studies (GWAS) can be used to establish allele mismatch in acute-graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD).
Preoperative proteinuria is a significant predictor of overall survival in patients with renal cancer undergoing partial or radical nephrectomy.
Training of patients with melanoma and partners in early detection skin self-examinations benefited those patients with low relationship quality.
A new staging system for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC) may be more effective in determining which patients to assign to surgery.
Prostate cancer patients on active surveillance who experienced volume re-classification at substantially higher risk of developing grade re-classification.
The FDA has granted accelerated approval for pembrolizumab (Keytruda) for treatment of advanced (metastatic) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists administered with chemotherapy was associated with increased rates of recovery of regular menses.
Most US women undergoing BRCA genetic testing do not receive genetic counseling despite multiple guidelines.
Triple negative cases of thrombocytopenia and meylofibrosis not associated with a homogenous disease entity.
Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio (NLR) may be a strong predictor of overall survival in head and neck carcinomas.
A study of more than five million Swedish men and women suggests that greater height may mean greater risk of cancer.
The FDA has approved nivolumab (Opdivo) in combination with ipilimumab (Yervoy) for treatment of BRAF V600 wild-type melanoma.
Nab-paclitaxel significantly improved progression-free survival and disease control rate in patients with metastatic melanoma.
Variations in genes regulating tumor-associated macrophages (TAMs)-related functions associated with outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Monoclonal antibody (CAL2) is a specific, sensitive, rapid, simple, and low-cost method of detecting CALRETICULIN (CALR) mutations.
For women with epithelial ovarian cancer, adjuvant hormone therapy (AHT) for five years is associated with improved survival.
An integrative model incorporating cancer care into primary care is recommended for addressing the increasing burden of cancer control.
Expression levels of PD-L1 may predict response to standard first-line therapy in metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma (mCCRCC).
Combination of chemotherapy with ponatinib is effective in achieving early sustained remissions in newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
CXCR4 signaling genes can serve as potential markers to predict survival and progression to metastasis in Ewing sarcoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Will Epigenetic Drugs Improve Immunotherapy Outcomes?
- Preoperative Breast MRI Associated With Longer Wait Time to Surgery
- Nivolumab Extends Survival in Advanced Nonsquamous Lung Cancer
- Quitting Smoking Prior to Chemo Linked to Improved Survival Rate in Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- PD-L1 May Predict Response to TKIs, VEGFs in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Identifying Allele Mismatch in aGVHD With Genome-Wide Surveillance
- Preop Proteinuria Predicts Overall Survival in Kidney Cancer
- Partner-assisted Skin Exams Benefit Some More Than Others
- New Staging System for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma May Benefit Potential Surgery Patients
- Volume Re-classification Portends Grade Re-classification in Gleason 6 Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|