GEMOXEL (gemcitabine, oxaliplatin, capecitabine) regimen may be safe, more efficient than standard therapy for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Gemcitabine and S-1 combination chemotherapy may be an alternative therapeutic strategy in metastatic biliary tract cancer.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa preparation (PAP) with chemotherapy may improve response rate in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
For patients with prostate cancer, androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) has a lasting impact on physical function
America is making slow but steady progress against cancer, with a continuing decline in cancer deaths.
The FDA has approved a label update for Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) plus prednisone based on final analysis of the COU-AA-302 trial.
No benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy with fluoropyrimidine monotherapy after preoperative (chemo)radiotherapy, TME in rectal cancer.
Low serum vitamin D levels may be associated with inferior survival in patients with follicular lymphoma.
A pharmacist-led assessment shows that a high number of older oncology patients use multiple, inappropriate medications.
Women with diabetes may have an increased risk of being diagnosed with advanced breast cancer.
Administering bevacizumab before etoposide and cisplatin may be highly effective in patients with brain metastases of breast cancer.
Combination lenalidomide and rituximab overcomes prior rituximab resistance in indolent B-cell and mantle cell lymphomas.
Sunitinib represents an acceptable option in first line treatment for metastatic papillary renal cell carcinoma (mPRCC).
Addition of dexamethasone to bortezomib for the treatment of relapsed multiple myeloma as ongoing maintenance therapy has minimal benefit.
Vorinostat as second- or third-line therapy may not improve overall survival in advanced malignant pleural mesothelioma.
High intake of fish and long-chain ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) is associated with reduced all-cause mortality after breast cancer.
New, less aggressive guidelines have been developed for management of pancreatic cysts.
Fit middle-aged men appear less likely to develop lung and colorectal cancer in later life than their out-of-shape peers.
People who have three or more alcoholic drinks per day could be raising their odds for liver cancer.
Bendamustine plus thalidomide and dexamethasone may be a viable salvage option for the treatment of double-relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- What Does '5-Year Survival' in Breast Cancer Really Mean?
- Platelet Transfusion for Patients with Cancer
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- GEMOXEL Regimen May Be Better Than Standard Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- Gemcitabine Plus S-1 May Be Safe, Effective for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Pseudomonas Preparation May Improve Response Rate in Lung Cancer
- Zytiga Label Update Approved
- Adjuvant Chemo Not Effective after Preoperative Chemo-Radiation, TME for Rectal Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|