Whenever feasible, the use on non-neutron-producing radiotherapy is recommended.
Filgrastim are similar with no clinically meaningful differences in efficacy or safety for the prevention of severe neutropenia.
Combination therapy with S-1 plus sorafenib is effective and tolerable as treatment for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Increased overall mortality in African American women with breast cancer was linked to clinical and socioeconomic factors.
Physicians were more likely to change treatment decisions after evaluating patients using the 21-gene Oncotype DX Assay.
Moderate efficacy and favorable toxicity levels of Oraxol as a second-line chemotherapy treatment were observed in gastric cancer.
Sedentary behavior was associated with increased levels of treatment-related side effects in breast cancer survivors.
Pembrolizumab has been shown to improve 6-month progression-free survival for patients with ipilimumab-refractory melanoma.
When bevacizumab was added to standard chemotherapy, patients with poor prognosis of ovarian cancer had an overall survival benefit.
Compared with epirubicin and 5-fluorouracil, nab-paclitaxel led to more discontinuations and toxicities in elderly breast cancer.
Rare non-conservative substitution (G84E) in HOXB13 gene found to be associated with increased risk for prostate cancer and other malignancies.
Genetic variants in folate-mediated one-carbon metabolism (FOCM) related to increased risk of colorectal cancer (CRC) among postmenopausal women.
Effectiveness of adjuvant trastuzumab in early-stage HER2-positive breast cancer in real life comparable to randomized clinical trials.
Ovarian toxicity may derive from acute vascular insult caused by chemotherapy in patients with breast cancer.
Dietary essential amino acids could have a key role in novel nutritional approaches in prevention of muscle loss in patients with cancer.
Cetuximab, docetaxel, and cisplatin (TPEx) regimen as first-line treatment for head and neck cancer showed positive activity
Consecutive use of S-1 plus irinotecan is not recommended as second-line treatment in advanced gastric cancer.
Estrogen metabolites, including estrone and estradiol, have no relationship to colorectal cancer in postmenopausal women.
Common mutations were linked to a higher susceptibility to developing pancreatic cancer.
Remote tailored intervention (TeleCARE) was associated with increased colonoscopy uptake among at-risk relatives for colorectal cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapies Shine at ASCO Annual Meeting
- Treating Pain in Patients with Cancer: Considerations When Prescribing Opioids
- Bleomycin, Vincristine Discontinuation Doesn't Affect Efficacy in Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Anabolic Response of Essential Amino Acid Mixtures in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab vs. Chemo for Ipilimumab-Refractory Melanoma
- Anastrozole More Effective than Tamoxifen for Postmenopausal Women with Ductal Carcinoma
- Pembrolizumab Plus Low-Dose Ipilimumab Safe in Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Results of Nivolumab CheckMate 057 Study May Change Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Radiotherapy-Induced Malfunction in Cardio Implantable Electronic Devices
- Filgrastim Biosimilar Appears Equally Safe, Effective for Breast Cancer
- S-1 Plus Sorafenib May Be Safe, Effective for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Understanding How Demographics Relate to Breast Cancer Survival
- 21-Gene Assay Associated with Significant Change in Treatment Decisions
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|