Combination of chemotherapy with dasatinib is effective in achieving long-term remission for in Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
Patupilone demonstrated activity in heavily pretreated patients with recurrent brain metastases from non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Approximately 277,000 colorectal cancer (CRC) cases and 203,000 CRC deaths can be averted if screening and prevalence to 80% is reached.
An experimental blood test may one day detect the return of early-stage breast cancer months before it is revealed.
Excision repair cross-complementing group 1 (ERCC1) genotype may identify favorable prognosis for subgroup of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC).
A majority of women who receive false positives on mammography experience distress and anxiety.
Daratumumab monotherapy has a favorable safety profile and encouraging efficacy in patients with heavily pretreated and refractory myeloma.
Increased travel burden is associated with a decreased likelihood of receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for treatment of colon cancer.
Pazopanib-induced hypertension did not correlate with outcome in pazopanib-treated soft tissue sarcoma patients.
A single infusion of ibandronate had outcomes similar to a single dose of radiotherapy for metastatic bone pain in prostate cancer.
There is no association between common genetic variants and prostate cancer survival.
Acupuncture appears to be more efficacious than oral medication for treating hot flashes in breast cancer survivors.
Electronic trigger-based interventions appear to be effective in reducing time to diagnostic evaluation of colorectal and prostate cancers.
Lenalidomide plus rituximab is more active than lenalidomide alone in patients with recurrent follicular lymphoma with similar toxicity.
The addition of trebananib to sunitinib may provide a benefit to patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Regorafenib for third-line management of metastatic colorectal cancer may provide minimal incremental benefit at high incremental cost.
Live and recorded perioperative music therapy reduces anxiety in patients undergoing surgery for potential or known breast cancer.
Circulating tumor cell assays may have a role in the management of bladder cancer.
Regularly taking low-dose aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may lower long-term risk of colorectal cancer (CRC).
The FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to cabozantinib as a potential treatment for advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Cabozantinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Neutrophil Count May Be Associated with Survival in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Multigene Panel Testing for Breast, Ovarian Cancer Clinically Valuable
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- In Fit Patients With NSCLC, Erlotinib Not Recommended
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers in Hematological Malignancies: A Review of Molecular Testing in Hematopathology
- A Decade of Dramatic Change in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Unregulated E-Cigarettes Called Unacceptable by ASCO
- Dasatinib Plus Chemo Achieves Long-Term Remission in Ph+ Acute Leukemia
- Patupilone Shows Activity in Recurrent NSCLC Brain Metastases
- How Many People Does it Take to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening to 80%?
- The association between obesity and gastrointestinal cancer
- Blood Test May Predict Relapse in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|