Most Recent Articles by Nicolai Wohns, MD, MA
Watson, hoped to be a major source for clinicians, is limited by an inability to interpret clinical trials.
Embracing all the myriad variations of the human genome should, in theory, lead to rewards that all can share.
If these findings are confirmed, 1 logical policy initiative would be to limit rotating night shifts to less than 20 years in total.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate