Pancreatic Cancer News
More Pancreatic Cancer Information
The available human studies do not support the role of Ginkgo biloba as a treatment for cancer, but the published studies were not placebo-controlled, making it difficult to draw conclusions from the data.
In vivo studies suggest that extracts of St John's wort may have apoptotic effects on cancer cells, but human studies have not been conducted to test this hypothesis.
Vitamin E supplementation appears to reduce the risk of chemotherapy-induced neurotoxicity and several radiation-induced toxicities, though one study found increased recurrence rates with its use.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Ginkgo Biloba and Cancer
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Curative-intent Surgery for Cancer Increases Risk of New Persistent Opioid-use
- HIV-associated Head and Neck Cancers Have Unique Molecular Characteristics
- Pembrolizumab Significantly Prolongs OS Compared With Chemotherapy in NSCLC
- Cost, Insurance Status May Affect Patient Adherence to TKI Therapy for CML
- Affordable Care Act Linked to Lower Rates of Cancer Diagnosis Among Uninsured