Nutrition is a critical factor to consider both in the pre- and postoperative period for patients undergoing a Whipple procedure.
Researchers recently created a tool, Treeomics, to reconstruct the evolutionary pathway of metastases and to chart subclones to their anatomical locations.
Pancreatic Cancer News
Clinical trial investigators who receive drug industry funding are about 3.5 times as likely to find positive results as trials led by scientists who did not receive industry payments.
More Pancreatic Cancer Information
NCCN guidelines recommend that smoking cessation be provided as part of oncology treatment.
There is not enough evidence to conclude that vitamin D dietary supplements are an effective intervention for reducing cancer risk or improving cancer outcomes.
Several studies evaluated whether Reishi mushroom-use has an anticancer effect, either alone or synergistically with other treatments.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Pembrolizumab Effective Regardless of Prior Therapy in Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- TET2 Loss May Indirectly Cause Hematologic Oncogenesis
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity