Pediatric Cancer News
Few studies have evaluated the general exposure to plastics and cancer risk, and data on cancer risk among workers in the plastic industry are inconclusive.
There are no data on whether a vegan diet is an effective means of cancer prevention among high-risk populations.
This fact sheet informs patients about what to expect prior to, during, and after a tissue biopsy.
This fact sheet about sexual health provides patients with an overview of the way in which cancer treatment can affect sexual health and management options.
This fact sheet describes patient-directed strategies for finding clinical trials.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Plastics and Cancer
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- First-Line Alectinib Effective in Asian Patients With ALK-Positive Advanced NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Alone or With Chemotherapy Prolongs OS in Recurrent/Metastatic HNSCC
- Pembrolizumab With Dabrafenib and Trametinib Shows Efficacy, But High TRAEs, in Melanoma
- Assays May Help Researchers Discover Factors Underlying Immunotherapy Response
- Atezolizumab Combo Improved PFS, OS in Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer