Practice Management Resource Center
Patients who self-reported symptoms via a web-based interface experienced fewer hospital and emergency department visits and stayed on chemotherapy longer.
Twitter is a great way for oncology professionals to interact with their peers and patients, and CTA has recommendations for some feeds you should be following.
Practice Management News
More Practice Management Information
NCCN guidelines recommend that smoking cessation be provided as part of oncology treatment.
There is not enough evidence to conclude that vitamin D dietary supplements are an effective intervention for reducing cancer risk or improving cancer outcomes.
Several studies evaluated whether Reishi mushroom-use has an anticancer effect, either alone or synergistically with other treatments.
The authors of a recent review developed 6 crucial care points for treating pregnant patients with breast cancer.
Recent research is inconsistent about whether turmeric supplements can prevent and treat cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- FDA Warns 14 Companies To Stop Selling Illegal Cancer Treatments
- ASCO Releases Opinion on Hormonal Therapy for Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab for Advanced Melanoma: Efficacy and Toxicity
- Bladder Cancer: Immunotherapies, Combination Therapies, and Current Research