Practice Management Resource Center
Patients who self-reported symptoms via a web-based interface experienced fewer hospital and emergency department visits and stayed on chemotherapy longer.
Twitter is a great way for oncology professionals to interact with their peers and patients, and CTA has recommendations for some feeds you should be following.
Practice Management News
More Practice Management Information
The association of cancer risk and alcohol varies by tumor type, as alcohol consumption has been associated with several different types of cancers.
Epidemiologic evidence is mixed regarding the protective effect of garlic consumption against different cancer types.
Epidemiologic data, primarily from case-control studies, suggest that different types of pesticides are associated with specific types of cancer among children and adults.
Epidemiologic evidence suggests that high consumption of red meat, particularly beef, is associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer.
There are no data to suggest that xylitol is carcinogenic or is associated with an increased risk of cancer. Two in vitro studies suggest that xylitol may have antiproliferative properties, but this has not been investigated among human subjects.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Alcohol Consumption and Cancer
- Pancreatitis and the Risk of Cancer
- RAMIE May Improve Post-operative Outcomes Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy With Cytoreductive Surgery Prolongs OS in Gastric Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Cost of Treatment May Negate Impact of Treatment Advances
- Depressed Patients With Head and Neck Cancer May Have Higher Mortality Rates
- MSK1 Levels Associated With Relapse, Metastasis in ER-positive Breast Cancer
- In the Clinic: Managing Malignant Pleural Effusions
- Does Depression Increase the Risk for Mortality Among Patients With Cancer?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab Promising for Pretreated Metastatic Sarcoma