Practice Management Resource Center
Patients who self-reported symptoms via a web-based interface experienced fewer hospital and emergency department visits and stayed on chemotherapy longer.
Twitter is a great way for oncology professionals to interact with their peers and patients, and CTA has recommendations for some feeds you should be following.
Practice Management News
Cancer care costs are becoming a significant problem; however, a new tool may help oncologists assess how patients will be affected by treatment expenses.
More Practice Management Information
Recent research is inconsistent about whether turmeric supplements can prevent and treat cancer.
A diagnosis of bladder cancer can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Prevention and early detection are the best ways to keep your skin healthy.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib