Cancer Therapy Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Cancer cachexia affects many advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Validation study of the modified injection technique for internal mammary sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] According to the hypothesis of internal mammary sentinel lymph node, lymphatic drainage pattern, a modified radiotracer injection technique was established.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Although myelosuppression is the most adverse event of this therapy, gemcitabine might induce severe pulmonary toxicities.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer Targets and Therapy] Imatinib was the first tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), successfully used in a clinical setting.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Given the absence of association between multiple sclerosis, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, causal association with natalizumab cannot be excluded.
[Cancer Control] Molecular testing is entrenched in the workup and management of hematological malignancies.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] This research investigates the prevalence and clinicopathological features of BRAF mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases submitted for routine mutation testing.
[Biomarkers in Cancer] Cluster of differentiation 151 (CD151) functions at various stages of cancer, including metastatic cascade and primary tumor growth, reinforcing the importance of CD151 as a target in oncology.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This review focuses on the role of the WASP/WAVE family in breast cancer cell invasion and migration.
Threading the cloak: palliative care education for care providers of adolescents, young adults with cancer
[Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults] Integration of palliative care at the time of diagnosis enables a supportive partnership with the medical team.
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate