- Tivozanib for RCC
- Genitourinary Oncology: A Peek Over the ...
- Immunotherapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Targeted Therapies for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Genetics and Heterogeneity
- Genetic Predisposition to Kidney Cancers
- Personalized Medicines for Kidney Cancers
- Drugs in the Pipeline
- Resistance to Therapy Among Kidney Cancers
- Targeted Therapy
- The Role of Neoadjuvant Tx
- Sx Options – Ablative Techniques
- Sx Options – Lymph Node
- Sx Options – Cytoreductive Nephrectomy
- TKIs - First-Line Therapy
- TKIs – Second-Line Therapy
- Biomarkers in RCC
- The MET Pathway
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
Renal Cell Carcinoma News
More Renal Cell Carcinoma Information
Epidemiologic data, primarily from case-control studies, suggest that different types of pesticides are associated with specific types of cancer among children and adults.
Epidemiologic evidence suggests that high consumption of red meat, particularly beef, is associated with an increased risk of several types of cancer.
There are no data to suggest that xylitol is carcinogenic or is associated with an increased risk of cancer. Two in vitro studies suggest that xylitol may have antiproliferative properties, but this has not been investigated among human subjects.
Several case-control and prospective cohort studies conducted in a Korean population suggest that ginseng intake can reduce the risk of cancer, though this was not supported by other cohort studies in different populations.
The available human studies do not support the role of Ginkgo biloba as a treatment for cancer, but the published studies were not placebo-controlled, making it difficult to draw conclusions from the data.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate