- Tivozanib for RCC
- Genitourinary Oncology: A Peek Over the ...
- Immunotherapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Targeted Therapies for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Genetics and Heterogeneity
- Genetic Predisposition to Kidney Cancers
- Personalized Medicines for Kidney Cancers
- Drugs in the Pipeline
- Resistance to Therapy Among Kidney Cancers
- Targeted Therapy
- The Role of Neoadjuvant Tx
- Sx Options – Ablative Techniques
- Sx Options – Lymph Node
- Sx Options – Cytoreductive Nephrectomy
- TKIs - First-Line Therapy
- TKIs – Second-Line Therapy
- Biomarkers in RCC
- The MET Pathway
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
Renal Cell Carcinoma News
More Renal Cell Carcinoma Information
Bloodroot-containing products sold as a cure for cancer can be highly toxic and result in disfigurement.
Proponents of Ayurveda claim that it is as effective as Western medicine but few, if any, well-designed clinical trials have been conducted using the Ayurvedic approach.
Preliminary data suggest that alpha lipoic acid, particularly in combination with other compounds, may improve quality of life and may have some anticancer activity.
In vitro and in vivo data suggest that acai berry extracts have anticancer properties, and warrant additional studies in humans.
Oral nicotinamide may reduce the number and size of AKs and prevent the development of new non-melanoma skin cancers among patients at high risk.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Drug Costs of CAR-T Cell Therapy May Exceed $50,000
- Information About Obese Patients Underreported in Randomized Clinical Trials
- Ixazomib, Dexamethasone, and Rituximab: Promising for Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- The Benefits of Adjuvant Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Rectal Cancer: Adjuvant Chemotherapy May Improve OS After pCR