Three cycles of epirubicin plus cyclophosphamide (EC) followed by docetaxel (EC-D) offered no survival benefits.
Findings from a preclinical study of PI3K inhibitor taselisib's mechanism of action in mutant cell line and breast cancer xenograft models surprised researchers.
Used alongside clinical variables, molecular prognostic signatures can identify postmenopausal women with ER+, HER2-negative breast cancer.
Dietary fat interventions in healthy postmenopausal women do not appear to lower the risk of breast cancer death.
BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation status predicts PFS in carboplatin-treated women with recurrent or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).
An orally-available formulation of proteolysis-targeting chimera (PROTAC) successfully degraded and reduced levels of estrogen-receptor alpha (ERα) protein.
Cancer drug prices will probably continue their steady climb.
Aromatase inhibitor (AI) therapy is associated with endothelial dysfunction, a predictor of cardiovascular disease.
A biological risk profile can identify patients with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) who are at high risk of recurrence and might benefit from radiotherapy.
Physical exercise might modulate the upregulation of immune and inflammatory-pathways involved in breast cancer.
Duloxetine treatment is superior to placebo for managing aromatase inhibitor (AI)-associated musculoskeletal symptoms (AIMSS).
Subpopulations of tumor cells can form microanatomic associations with endothelial cells and macrophages.
Neoadjuvant therapy with the investigational oral CDK 4/6 inhibitor abemaciclib as monotherapy and with anastrozole reduced Ki67 levels.
Adding the PI3K inhibitor buparlisib to fulvestrant endocrine therapy improves progression-free survival (PFS).
Circulating tumor microRNA signatures might discriminate between neoadjuvant chemotherapy-responsive and -unresponsive HER2+ breast cancers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Arrival of CAR-T Immunotherapy Raise Hopes for Treatment and Anxieties About Costs
- St John's Wort and Cancer
- Osimertinib Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation as First-line Treatment for EGFR-positive NSCLC
- Radiation Therapy Increases 5-year Rate of Cardiac Events in Small-cell Lung Cancer
- Pazopanib: Where Does It Stand as Adjuvant Therapy in Localized RCC?
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Smoking Tobacco Increases Costs and Decreases QoL in Advanced NSCLC
- Post-surgery Chemotherapy Based on BRCA1 Levels Fails To Improve Survival in NSCLC
- NSCLC: Researchers Identify Socioeconomic Factors Linked to Overall Survival
- Savolitinib Plus Gefitinib May Be Effective in EGFR-Mutant, MET-amplified NSCLC