Despite widespread stigma and efforts to limit prevalence, ghost and honorary authorship remain widespread in clinical trials.
Speakers at the 2016 Concordia Summit's panel, "Precision Medicine in Cancer Research," discussed the importance and future of immunotherapy for cancer treatment.
More Sarcoma Information
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
Caregiving for your loved one with triple negative breast cancer may feel like a full time job.
A diagnosis of renal cell cancer can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Massage Therapy May Reduce Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- 2016 Concordia Summit: The Future of Immunotherapy
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Response Rate Similar Between Low- and Standard-dose Ponatinib
- Imatinib Less Beneficial for Patients With CML in Accelerated Phase
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research