Embracing all the myriad variations of the human genome should, in theory, lead to rewards that all can share.
The FDA granted accelerated approval to Lartruvo (olaratumab) for patients with soft-tissue sarcoma based on results of a randomized clinical trial.
More Sarcoma Information
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of cancers affecting cells called lymphocytes in the lymphatic system.
A diagnosis of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
Bone marrow transplants are an important treatment option for people with blood cancers.
Your oncologist, other doctors, and nurses are a great source of information about treatment options, pain and side effect management, and other medical concerns.
Caregiving for your loved one with triple negative breast cancer may feel like a full time job.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) for Treatment of Metastatic NSCLC
- Landmark Approval for First-line Sarcoma Therapy
- Tivozanib Shows Antitumor Activity in Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for PD-L1-expressing Metastatic NSCLC
- Enzalutamide Prescribing Info Updated To Include New TERRAIN Data
- Doxorubicin-based Perioperative Therapy Recommended in Gastric Cancer
- Sorafenib Linked With Higher Adverse Event Risk