Sarcoma Resource Center
Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
Although there are benefits to minimally invasive surgery, morcellation can increase the risk of tumor dissemination of uterine leiomyosarcomas.
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Treatment Deintensification for HPV-Associated Oropharynx Cancer
- Diagnosis and Management of Castleman Disease
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Subcutaneous Trastuzumab May Be as Safe and Effective as Intravenous Formulation
- Cancer Surgery Cost Not Linked with Hospital Volume
- Ramucirumab Plus Pemetrexed and Platinum Chemotherapy Shows Clinical Activity in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC
- For Advanced Ewing Sarcoma, Olaparib Alone Not Effective
- High Rates of Overdetection of Recurrence of Prostate Cancer
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Men with Prostate Cancer and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Events