Sarcoma Resource Center
Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
Although there are benefits to minimally invasive surgery, morcellation can increase the risk of tumor dissemination of uterine leiomyosarcomas.
For Pediatric and Young Adult Patients with Sarcoma, Cixtumumab Plus Temsirolimus May Not Be Effective
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Disappointing Results for Dual Anti-HER2 Therapy Without Chemotherapy
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- Adding Bortezomib to Fulvestrant Might Improve Outcomes for ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- DCIS Score Predicts Recurrence after Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Ultrasound Breast Screenings Improve Tumor Detection in Women with Dense Breast Tissue
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Adding Carfilzomib to Lenalidomide Improves Survival in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- For Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Nintedanib Improves Overall Survival Without Reducing Quality of Life
- Dose-Adjusted R-EPOCH Provides Long-Term Benefit for High-Risk Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- miniDOX Chemotherapy for Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Selenium, Aspirin May Have Benefit in Prostate Cancer
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors