Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
Although there are benefits to minimally invasive surgery, morcellation can increase the risk of tumor dissemination of uterine leiomyosarcomas.
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Treating HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer with Combination Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- CancerLinQTM Enrolls Practices, Prepares to Usher in 'Big Data Oncology' Era
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Nimotuzumab Not Clinically Efficacious in Glioblastoma
- Increase in Biopsies with DCIS, Invasive Cancer Post-Mammogram
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Utilizing MRI/Ultrasound in Prostate Biopsy May Yield Better Results
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|