Although infrequent, malignancy is a cause of upper gastrointestinal bleeding that should be included on the differential diagnosis.
Findings that correlate Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status and solid tumors could mean that future cancer treatment may be guided by a patient's EBV status.
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Poll
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Prostate Cancer Q&A With Key Opinion Leader David F. Penson, MD
- Viral MicroRNA Expression Linked to Worse Clinical Outcomes in Early Stage Malignancies
- BRCA2 Mutations Account for >50% of Mutations in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival in Patients With Breast Cancer, Diabetes
- For Node-Positive Breast Cancer, EC-T Remains Standard Adjuvant Regimen
- Study Identifies Opioid Rotation Ratio When Prescribing Transdermal Fentanyl
- Low Education, Income May Increase Risk of Esophageal, Gastric Cancer
- Mutations in Triple Negative Essential Thrombocytopenia Detected
- Patients With Cancer May Face Hospital Outcome Differences Based on Medicare Data
- Bladder Cancer Incidence Increasing, Especially Among Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|