Intraperitoneal Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Role of Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Allotransplantation in Locally Advanced Disease?
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Intraperitoneal location of follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) is very uncommon and is associated with a particularly aggressive clinical course.
Drs. Schiffman and Randall discuss their involvement in the International Sarcoma Kindred Study.
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Nivolumab Safer, More Effective Than Chemo for Advanced Melanoma
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- Vitamin D May Help Combat Low-Grade Prostate Tumors
- Early Initiation of Palliative Care Improves 1-Year Survival
- Sunitinib May Be Acceptable First Line Treatment for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Vorinostat May Not Improve Survival in Mesothelioma
- High Fish Intake Linked to Survival After Breast Cancer
- New, Less Aggresssive Guidelines for Pancreatic Cysts
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|