Intraperitoneal Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Role of Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Allotransplantation in Locally Advanced Disease?
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Intraperitoneal location of follicular dendritic cell sarcoma (FDCS) is very uncommon and is associated with a particularly aggressive clinical course.
Meeting the challenges of the significant morbidity, functional impairment, and alterations in body image in patients undergoing this surgical resection.
More Sarcoma Information
This fact sheet educates patients on how to properly describe the details of their metastatic breast cancer pain to their oncologist.
A fact sheet to review the different types of test used to detect colon cancer and polyps.
This fact sheet offers tips for patients to help keep their memory sharp during cancer treatment.
This fact sheet reviews information on the diagnosis, treatment, grade, and management of follicular lymphoma cancer.
This fact sheet offers tips to help patients with acute chronic myelogenous leukemia overcome challenges to adhering to treatment regimens.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors. Despite the ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- 4Kscore Might Reduce Unnecessary Prostate Biopsies
- Renal Cell Cancer: Keynote Lecture From GU Symposium 2015
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Short-Term ADT Does Not Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Survival in Prostate Cancer
- Soligenix to Enroll Additional Subjects in SGX942 Trial for Oral Mucositis
- Cytarabine Plus Amonafide L-Malate Shows Similar Efficacy in Leukemia to Daunorubicin
- Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab New Standard of Care for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Opdivo Approved for Advanced Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Adding Adjuvant Iriniotecan to 5FU/LV Not Effective for Resected Rectal Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|