Side Effect Management
Mindfulness meditation practice conducted by patients with CRC at the beginning of chemotherapy infusion decreased cortisol blunting.
The FDA accepted for review a supplemental New Drug Application for ibrutinib as a treatment for chronic graft-versus-host-disease.
This study suggest that nilotinib is associated with higher rates of treatment-induced T2DM and hyperlipidemia compared with dasatinib.
This study indicates that there is no difference in efficacy or safety between aprepitant and fosaprepitant, though the study was limited by its small sample size.
PRT yields similar progression-free survival rates to IMRT; outcomes depend largely on the success of surgery prior to radiation therapy.
Electroencephalogram neurofeedback appears to be effective at alleviating symptoms of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy.
Treatment with certain chemotherapies for early-stage breast cancer was tied to cognitive impairment, but only in those without a history of anxiety.
The FDA has approved telotristat ethyl (Xermelo) for the treatment of adults with carcinoid syndrome diarrhea in combination with somatostatin analog.
Among patients with breast or prostate cancers, mental health conditions are associated with increased outpatient visits, hospital admissions.
Scalp cooling may prevent up to half of hair loss for patients receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer.
Drug Info Database
More from Oncology Nurse Advisor
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL