Side Effect Management
These factors influenced the likelihood of depression in patients not given prophylactic antidepressants.
Patients taking opioids for cancer-related pain at outpatient supportive pain consultations may be at higher risk for aberrant opioid and drug use behavior.
Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
In clinical practice, most physicians and nurse practitioners do not feel comfortable enough with their medical knowledge of cannabis to offer it to patients.
A list of drugs used for the treatment of nausea. The chart includes the formulations, strengths, and usual doses for each antiemetic drug product.
Existing studies that summarize the risks of breast implants are not adequately powered to detect all harms, alleged authors of a study including nearly 100,000 patient outcomes.
Glaucoma treatment chart (alpha2-agonists, beta blockers, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, cholinergic agonists, prostaglandin analogs).
An overview of the potential immune-related adverse events that can arise from treatment with checkpoint inhibitors.
Research is still needed to explore the association between cancer chemotherapeutics and rheumatoid arthritis.
More than 90 medical societies have called on the US government to reverse a policy allowing step therapy under Medicare Advantage.
Researchers investigated cancer-related fatigue in 16 patients with multiple myeloma who were treated with bortezomib, lenalidomide, or thalidomide.
Drug Info Database
More from Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Vegan Diet and Cancer
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- Ponatinib Tops Bosutinib for Third-Line Treatment of CML in a Comparative Analysis
- Apalutamide Does Not Diminish Quality of Life in Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- FDA-Approved Breast Cancer Drug Treatments
- A Trained Dog Smells Early-Stage Lung Cancer With a High Degree of Accuracy
- FDA-Approved Prostate Cancer Drug Treatments
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
- Combination Abiraterone Acetate, Radium-223 Not Recommended in CRPC With Bone Mets
- Brigatinib Found More Effective for ALK-positive NSCLC Brain Mets Compared With Crizotinib
- Higher Baseline AFP Linked to Greater Benefit With Cabozantinib in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Real-World Study Shows High Response Rates to T-VEC in Early Metastatic Melanoma
- A Big BiTE: Tetravalent BiTE Highly Potent in HER2-positive Breast Cancer Models