Side Effect Management
Women with type 2 diabetes have a 1.5-fold higher risk of renal cell carcinoma compared with non-diabetic women.
While a recent discovery of a series of communicable cancers has raised concerns, there has been no sign of readily transmittable cancer in people that could spread through a population the way the ones found in other species do.
Understanding various factors associated with unemployment may help to guide breast cancer management to increase the rate of returning to work.
The BMH online survey allows patients to enter comorbidity data at home prior to consultation.
Researchers noted that while non-drug costs account for only 7% of CAR-T therapy-related expenses, these costs may range from $30,000 to $56,000.
Details for evaluating insomnia and a list of the major categories of sleep disorders.
It was unknown whether breast cancer treatment plays a causal role in the onset of diabetes.
A previous analysis showed that APBI had non-inferior efficacy.
The total morphine equivalents used were, however, not significantly different between arms.
The number of PCA attempts did not differ between treatment arms.
Drug Info Database
More from Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Active Surveillance After Complete Response to Chemotherapy May Be Effective in Bladder Cancer
- Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation Reduces the Incidence of Brain Metastases in NSCLC
- Daratumumab and Elotuzumab: Potential mAb Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Noninvasive Exhaled Breath Test May Be Effective In Diagnosing Esophagogastric Cancers
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia