FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
In patients with completely resected high-risk stage 3 melanoma, adjuvant ipilimumab significantly improved recurrence-free survival.
Skin Cancer News
Researcher found an improvement in aromatase inhibitor-associated arthralgia in both omega-3 fatty acids and placebo treatment.
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Role of the WASP and WAVE family proteins in breast cancer invasion and metastasis
- Do Patients with Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Benefit from Adjuvant Chemotherapy?
- Surgical Margin Status Has No Effect on Prostate Cancer Survival
- Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes Play Prognostic Role in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- VCD Regimen Preferable as Induction for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Screening Method May Identify Twice As Many Women with Ovarian Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Azacitadine May Be Safe, Effective for Older Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Addition of Levetiracetam May Improve Survival for Glioblastoma
- Gender Disparity in Receipt of End-of-Life Care
- CD151—A Striking Marker for Cancer Therapy
- Family History Alone May Not Affect Breast Cancer Treatment Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|