Calls for wider adoption of surrogate survival measures as clinical trial endpoints should be considered cautiously; physicians should carefully consider—and communicate to patients—clinical trials' endpoints.
Instead of analyzing adverse events (AEs) in the traditional fashion, we ought to consider alternatives in this new era of personalized medicine.
Skin Cancer News
A phase 3 trial of patients with cutaneous melanoma found no difference in distant metastasis-free survival between those who underwent complete lymph node dissection and those who did not.
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Veliparib and Carboplatin May Be Effective Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Some Patients With Endocrine-responsive Early-stage Breast Cancer May Avoid Chemotherapy
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Gene-expression Prognostic Signatures Guide Adjuvant Chemotherapy of Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Vemurafenib Active in Progressive, RAI-refractory Papillary Thyroid Cancer
- Chlorhexidine Dressing Reduces May Reduce Incidence of Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections
- Precision Treatment Improving for Head and Neck Cancers
- ABP 980 Biosimilar Not Inferior to Trastuzumab for Treatment of Breast Cancer