Researchers are attempting to determine the usefulness of mindfulness for cancer pain.
Researchers were able to increase sensitivity to vemurafinib in resistant melanoma cell lines by reactivating genes that are involved in cell division.
Skin Cancer News
Phase 2 CheckMate 069 Study Suggests Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab May Improve Overall Survival in Melanoma
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet provides patients with information on the causes of melanoma along with ways to protect against it and find support in the event of a diagnosis.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Massage Therapy May Reduce Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy
- Statins Linked to Improved Overall Survival in Multiple Myeloma
- 2016 Concordia Summit: The Future of Immunotherapy
- Oral REP Regimen Active in Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Continue to Transform Management of Advanced NSCLC
- Response Rate Similar Between Low- and Standard-dose Ponatinib
- Imatinib Less Beneficial for Patients With CML in Accelerated Phase
- Ibrutinib Linked With Favorable Survival, High Response Rate in CLL
- Q&A With Dr Sarah Vinnicombe: Use Breast MRI Judiciously for Optimal Outcomes
- Ghost and Honorary Authorship in Cancer Research