Biochemotherapy prolongs relapse-free survival in malignant melanoma compared with high-dose interferon, but newer agents are safer and more effective.
After approval and years of exposure in the general population, many medications have data analyses to identify unanticipated adverse events.
Skin Cancer News
Patients with brain cancer are at increased risk of deep vein thrombosis and consequently pulmonary embolism.
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
This slideshow reviews drug information for KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab), indicated for unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
Review slide-by-slide drug information for SYLATRON® (peginterferon alfa-2b) for treatment of melanoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration
Slide 8: ...
Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer, and the most deadly. It begins in the melanocytes, but may ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Lower Lung, Colorectal Cancer Risk with High Fitness Levels in Midlife Men
- Minimal Benefit with Bortezomib, Dexamethasone as Maintenance Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Nivolumab May Be Safe, Effective for Previously Treated Kidney Cancer
- Platelet Transfusion for Patients with Cancer
- Vitamin D May Help Combat Low-Grade Prostate Tumors
- Adjuvant Chemo Not Effective after Preoperative Chemo(RT), TME for Rectal Cancer
- Low Vitamin D Levels May Be Associated with Worse Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Nomograms Predict Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Recurrence, Patient Survival
- Bevacizumab Window Period May Be Effective for Brain Metastases of Breast CA
- Lenalidomide May Overcome Rituximab Resistance in B-Cell Lymphomas
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|