Appropriate sunscreen use may effectively prevent skin cancer, but studies to date have not taken proper application of sunscreen into account.
A recent study linked childhood height to risk of melanoma, but the findings should be interpreted with caution.
Skin Cancer News
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet provides patients with information on the causes of melanoma along with ways to protect against it and find support in the event of a diagnosis.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Insurance Plans Dropping Coverage of FDA-approved BRCA Diagnostic Test
- Lartruvo (Olaratumab) Offers New Promise for Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Genomic Information and the Future of Health Care
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) for Treatment of Metastatic NSCLC
- Landmark Approval for First-line Sarcoma Therapy
- Tivozanib Shows Antitumor Activity in Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for PD-L1-expressing Metastatic NSCLC
- Enzalutamide Prescribing Info Updated To Include New TERRAIN Data
- Doxorubicin-based Perioperative Therapy Recommended in Gastric Cancer
- Sorafenib Linked With Higher Adverse Event Risk