Researchers have identified risk factors that can help clinicians tailor preventative surveillance in high-risk melanoma.
These toxicities are rare, though it is unclear how physicians can screen for them.
Skin Cancer News
More Skin Cancer Information
Prevention and early detection are the best ways to keep your skin healthy.
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet provides patients with information on the causes of melanoma along with ways to protect against it and find support in the event of a diagnosis.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Highlights Importance of Achieving CR After Intensive Therapy for AML
- No Induction Therapy Superior to Another for Higher-risk AML, MDS
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL