Patients with brain cancer are at increased risk of deep vein thrombosis and consequently pulmonary embolism.
Update on available treatment options and potential future developments for metastatic melanoma with and without BRAF mutations.
Skin Cancer News
Younger Patients with History of Skin Cancer who Smoke More Likely to Develop Extra-Cutaneous Cancers
More Skin Cancer Information
This fact sheet offers tips to decrease the risk of malignant melanoma, the fastest growing forms of skin cancer.
This patient fact sheet describes risk factors and preventative measures in skin cancer, malignant melanoma.
This fact sheet helps cancer patients learn what they can do to protect themselves from skin cancer.
This slideshow reviews drug information for KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab), indicated for unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and ...
Review slide-by-slide drug information for SYLATRON® (peginterferon alfa-2b) for treatment of melanoma.
Table of Contents
Slide 3: Indication, Dosage, and Administration
Slide 8: ...
Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer, and the most deadly. It begins in the melanocytes, but may ...
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|