For advanced melanoma.
For head and neck cancer and colorectal cancer.
For chronic myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
For metastatic colorectal cancer.
For neutropenia and elevation of hematopoietic stem cells.
CTA Community Poll
We asked readers to weigh in on how they handle the topic of obesity with their patients and the results were surprising.
We asked our readers about their experience in dealing with issues surrounding the discussion of palliative care with their patients.
We asked readers how often they read oncology news and journal articles and what their most trusted sources were.
We asked our readers about their work/life balance as it relates to their oncology-related careers.
Although there's still a long road ahead in terms of achieving meaningful use incentives, this slideshow explores the history of EHR devices.
This slideshow reviews the uses, benefits, types, side effects, and toxicities associated with radiation therapy.
There are several known adverse events associated with the disease and its treatment, including venous thrombosis, pain, and malignant biliary obstruction.
Patients present with anorexia and a loss of skeletal muscle mass and adipose tissue, with treatment goals revolving around restoring muscle mass and body weight, while preventing further loss.
CAM is used as an adjunct to traditional therapies in an effort to provide supportive care in improving symptom control and patient well-being.
Gliomas are the most common form of brain tumors, which begin in the glial (supportive) tissue.
Patients receiving treatment for cancer can experience a number of potential side effects and reactions.
Compared to the severe adverse effects of chemotherapy, chemotherapy-induced alopecia (CIA) is surprisingly one of the more troubling aspects.
MP is a 38-year-old woman who comes to the clinic with a temperature of 101F and complains of abdominal pain approximately 14 days after her last chemotherapy treatment.
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer, and the 2nd most common cause of death in the United States.
Retinoblastoma is a rare cancer that is caused by a mutation in the retinoblastoma gene (RB1) controlling cell division of the retina.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women in the U.S. besides skin cancer.
More people in the United States die from lung cancer than any other type of cancer. This is true for both men and women.
Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer, and the most deadly.
The incidence of cancer diagnoses is increasing worldwide as the world’s population grows and people continue to live longer.
More than 40% of patients undergoing chemotherapy develop some degree of mucositis during the course of their treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patients With Colorectal Cancer Experience Substantial Cognitive Impairment
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Ixazomib for Relapsed, Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Survivors of Osteosarcoma Face Risk of Neurocognitive Impairment
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- The High Costs of Cancer Treatments Lead to Calls for Reform
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- FCR Achieves Long-term Disease-free Survival in IGHV-mutated CLL
- Survivors of Adolescent Cancers at Increased Risk of Hospitalization
- Surgery for Epidural Spinal Cord Compression Improves Health-related QoL
- Anastrozole Associated With Higher Incidence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Mammary Node Irradiation Improves Survival in Early Node+ Breast Cancer
- Screening Program May Help to Maximize Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|