For multiple myeloma.
For renal cell carcinoma.
For follicular lymphoma.
For chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
For gastrointestinal stream tumors (GISTs), advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNETs).
CTA Community Poll
Debates and controversy surrounding how to best treat patients remain.
We asked readers to weigh in on how they handle the topic of obesity with their patients and the results were surprising.
We asked our readers about their experience in dealing with issues surrounding the discussion of palliative care with their patients.
We asked readers how often they read oncology news and journal articles and what their most trusted sources were.
We asked our readers about their work/life balance as it relates to their oncology-related careers.
Although there's still a long road ahead in terms of achieving meaningful use incentives, this slideshow explores the history of EHR devices.
This slideshow reviews the uses, benefits, types, side effects, and toxicities associated with radiation therapy.
There are several known adverse events associated with the disease and its treatment, including venous thrombosis, pain, and malignant biliary obstruction.
Patients present with anorexia and a loss of skeletal muscle mass and adipose tissue, with treatment goals revolving around restoring muscle mass and body weight, while preventing further loss.
CAM is used as an adjunct to traditional therapies in an effort to provide supportive care in improving symptom control and patient well-being.
Gliomas are the most common form of brain tumors, which begin in the glial (supportive) tissue.
Patients receiving treatment for cancer can experience a number of potential side effects and reactions.
Compared to the severe adverse effects of chemotherapy, chemotherapy-induced alopecia (CIA) is surprisingly one of the more troubling aspects.
MP is a 38-year-old woman who comes to the clinic with a temperature of 101F and complains of abdominal pain approximately 14 days after her last chemotherapy treatment.
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer, and the 2nd most common cause of death in the United States.
Retinoblastoma is a rare cancer that is caused by a mutation in the retinoblastoma gene (RB1) controlling cell division of the retina.
Ewing sarcoma is one of a group of cancers known collectively as the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women in the U.S. besides skin cancer.
More people in the United States die from lung cancer than any other type of cancer. This is true for both men and women.
Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer, and the most deadly.
The incidence of cancer diagnoses is increasing worldwide as the world’s population grows and people continue to live longer.
More than 40% of patients undergoing chemotherapy develop some degree of mucositis during the course of their treatment.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Statistical Significance, Uncertainty, and KEYNOTE-010
- Chlorhexidine Dressing Reduces May Reduce Incidence of Catheter-related Bloodstream Infections
- Gene-expression Prognostic Signatures Guide Adjuvant Chemotherapy of Early-stage Breast Cancer
- PD-1 and Checkpoint Inhibitors May Benefit Some Patients With SCLC
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Researchers Identify the "Cell of Origin" in Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Half of Patients in Remission 11 Months After Nilotinib Discontinuation
- TKI Duration and Molecular Response Pivotal for Survival With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Daratumumab Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Use in Combination Regimens
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding May Signal Hematologic Cancer