|Leslie Burgess, MA, is a writer and member of the American Medical Writers Association living in Southern California. She has been working in the fields of science and medicine for more than 20 years and holds a BS in journalism from Monmouth University. Leslie is a volunteer for California State Parks and an avid photographer.
|Bryant Furlow is medical journalist working at the crossroads of research, clinical practice, and public policy. His work has appeared the Lancet, New Scientist, and Oncology Nurse Advisor.
|Carlos Harrison is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, editor and writer of more than a dozen books in English and Spanish. A former national and international correspondent for the Fox News Channel, Harrison also has written two award-winning television documentaries and seven feature-length screenplays, as well as hundreds of newspaper articles and magazine pieces.
|Andy Kistler MD, PharmD is a Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellow at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He earned his MD at Rutgers University-New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. His research interests include the utilization of endoscopic procedures for GI malignancies, anticoagulation and C diff colitis.
|Andrea S. Blevins Primeau, PhD, MBA, is a freelance medical writer and editor based in central Pennsylvania. She enjoys writing about a variety of topics including oncology, cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune disorders. Previously, she conducted research investigating the role of pharmacogenetics on the efficacy of oncologic therapies.
CANCER THERAPY ADVISOR STAFF
Rick Maffei, Senior Digital Content Editor
Cancer Therapy Advisor
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Alcohol Consumption and Cancer
- Pancreatitis and the Risk of Cancer
- RAMIE May Improve Post-operative Outcomes Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy With Cytoreductive Surgery Prolongs OS in Gastric Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Cost of Treatment May Negate Impact of Treatment Advances
- Depressed Patients With Head and Neck Cancer May Have Higher Mortality Rates
- MSK1 Levels Associated With Relapse, Metastasis in ER-positive Breast Cancer
- In the Clinic: Managing Malignant Pleural Effusions
- Does Depression Increase the Risk for Mortality Among Patients With Cancer?
- Nivolumab With Ipilimumab Promising for Pretreated Metastatic Sarcoma