|Leslie Burgess, MA, is a writer and member of the American Medical Writers Association living in Southern California. She has been working in the fields of science and medicine for more than 20 years and holds a BS in journalism from Monmouth University. Leslie is a volunteer for California State Parks and an avid photographer.
|Bryant Furlow is medical journalist working at the crossroads of research, clinical practice, and public policy. His work has appeared the Lancet, New Scientist, and Oncology Nurse Advisor.
|Carlos Harrison is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, editor and writer of more than a dozen books in English and Spanish. A former national and international correspondent for the Fox News Channel, Harrison also has written two award-winning television documentaries and seven feature-length screenplays, as well as hundreds of newspaper articles and magazine pieces.
|Andy Kistler MD, PharmD is a Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellow at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He then earned his MD at Rutgers University-New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. His research interests include the utilization of endoscopic procedures for GI malignancies, anticoagulation and C diff colitis.
|Andrea S. Blevins Primeau, PhD, MBA, is a freelance medical writer and editor based in central Pennsylvania. She enjoys writing about a variety of topics including oncology, cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune disorders. Previously, she conducted research investigating the role of pharmacogenetics on the efficacy of oncologic therapies.
CANCER THERAPY ADVISOR STAFF
Rick Maffei, Senior Digital Content Editor
Cancer Therapy Advisor
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Long-term Survival From Ipilimumab/Nivolumab Combination in Metastatic Melanoma
- Ginkgo Biloba and Cancer
- Repeat T790M Testing Recommended for TKI-resistant Patients With NSCLC
- Nivolumab Plus Chemotherapy Improves Overall Survival and Response Rate in NSCLC
- Pembrolizumab Plus Pemetrexed, Carboplatin Prolongs Survival in NSCLC
- Curative-intent Surgery for Cancer Increases Risk of New Persistent Opioid-use
- HIV-associated Head and Neck Cancers Have Unique Molecular Characteristics
- Pembrolizumab Significantly Prolongs OS Compared With Chemotherapy in NSCLC
- Cost, Insurance Status May Affect Patient Adherence to TKI Therapy for CML
- Affordable Care Act Linked to Lower Rates of Cancer Diagnosis Among Uninsured