Most Recent Articles by Stephen Cho
Treatment with single-agent ibrutinib was well-tolerated and provided durable responses in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL).
For the treatment of patients with advanced urothelial cancer, pembrolizumab demonstrated anti-tumor activity and an acceptable safety profile.
Treatment with diagnostic laparoscopy rather than primary surgery may lower the rate of futile laparotomies among women with suspected advanced ovarian cancer.
Those of Asian ethnicity have superior median overall and PCa-specific survival to men of any other race.
Diarrhea is a common but manageable side effect for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer undergoing treatment with pertuzumab.
More Articles by Stephen Cho
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Umbralisib: A Promising Therapy for Hematologic Malignancies
- Phase 2 Study of Tremelimumab Plus Durvalumab Alone or With Radiation for SCLC
- Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab vs Topotecan for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition for Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphomas
- Cigar and Pipe Use Significantly Increase Mortality Risk