Most Recent Articles by Stephen Cho
Treatment with single-agent ibrutinib was well-tolerated and provided durable responses in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL).
For the treatment of patients with advanced urothelial cancer, pembrolizumab demonstrated anti-tumor activity and an acceptable safety profile.
Treatment with diagnostic laparoscopy rather than primary surgery may lower the rate of futile laparotomies among women with suspected advanced ovarian cancer.
Those of Asian ethnicity have superior median overall and PCa-specific survival to men of any other race.
Diarrhea is a common but manageable side effect for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer undergoing treatment with pertuzumab.
More Articles by Stephen Cho
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Phase 2 Trial of Apatorsen for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Misses Primary Endpoint
- Standard Therapy for Anal Cancer May Not Affect Long-term Outcomes Among HIV Patients
- Effective Communication With Patients Is Critical for Improved Quality of Life, Lower Costs
- Tibetan Yoga May Improve Chemotherapy-related Fatigue
- Sequence of Sunitinib and Nephrectomy May Not Affect Progression-free Rate in mRCC