Most Recent Articles by Stephen Cho
Treatment with single-agent ibrutinib was well-tolerated and provided durable responses in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL).
For the treatment of patients with advanced urothelial cancer, pembrolizumab demonstrated anti-tumor activity and an acceptable safety profile.
Treatment with diagnostic laparoscopy rather than primary surgery may lower the rate of futile laparotomies among women with suspected advanced ovarian cancer.
Those of Asian ethnicity have superior median overall and PCa-specific survival to men of any other race.
Diarrhea is a common but manageable side effect for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer undergoing treatment with pertuzumab.
More Articles by Stephen Cho
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography May Detect Thyroid Cancer Growth Arrest, Negating Need for Treatment
- Do Additional Chromosomal Abnormalities Noted at CML Diagnosis Affect Response and Survival?
- Does Education Level Predict PSA Screening and Prostate Cancer Survival?
- Pembrolizumab May Benefit Selected Patients With Incurable Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unrelated HSCT, UCBT May Yield Similar Survival Outcomes in Acute Leukemia
- Adjuvant Gefitinib Improves Disease-free Survival Among Patients With NSCLC
- Phase 1 Study of Binimetinib Plus Pexidartinib for GIST
- Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab vs Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab for GIST
- Pesticides and Cancer
- Goserelin Mitigates Risk of Ovarian Failure, Improves Breast Cancer Survival Rate