Most Recent Articles by Steven J. Cohen, MD
Steven J. Cohen, MD, CTA Advisory Board member highlights key science from the 2015 Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium.
CTA Board Member Steven Cohen, MD, discusses exciting advances regarding treatment options for metastatic pancreatic cancer.
FDA approval of ramucirumab offers a new therapy option for patients with gastric cancer, which is notoriously aggressive and difficult disease to treat.
ChemotherapyAdvisor.com Editorial Board Recommends High-Impact Abstracts from the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers SymposiumJan 23, 2013
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, of Fox Chase Cancer Center shares his list of recommended abstracts that will be presented at the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Several new therapies for metastatic colorectal cancer have been developed and refined, changing the way the disease can be treated.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Calcium and Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibition in Multiple Myeloma After Pembrolizumab-related Clinical Trial Deaths
- Atezolizumab Monotherapy Effective in PD-L1 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Prolongs Overall Survival Compared With Ipilimumab in Melanoma
- Cabozantinib Effective as Salvage Therapy in Thyroid Cancer
- Everolimus Maintains Quality of Life in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- High Dose Vitamin B Supplements Should Not Be Taken for Lung Cancer Prevention
- Telomere Length May Predict Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk in Patients with VHL
- Platinum Therapy Should Not Be Delayed in Ovarian Cancer Relapse
- Identifying Frail Patients With Multiple Myeloma Improves Treatment Selection