CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail email@example.com to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Era of Precision Oncology for Prostate Cancer 'Is Upon Us'
- Antipsychotic Drug Olanzapine Prevents Nausea for Patients Receiving Chemotherapy
- Veliparib and Carboplatin May Be Effective Against Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Cases On the Rise in the U.S.
- Some Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer May Avoid Surgery
- Breast Cancer (Invasive) Treatment Regimens
- Breast Cancer (Recurrent or Metastatic) Treatment Regimens
- TRUS-biopsy Poorly Detects Prostate Cancer
- Model Predicts That Healthful Lifestyle Benefits Women at Risk of Breast Cancer
- Mental Disorder Risk High Among Patients With Cancer During Treatment and Before Diagnosis
- Life Expectancy of Patients With CML Greatly Improved, but at What Cost?
- Costs of Malignant Blood Disorders in European Countries Reached €23 Billion in 2012
- Achieving Negative Margin Essential for Optimizing Local Control, Survival in Sarcoma
- Is BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling by Telephone Inferior to a Face-to-face Interaction?
- FDA Declines to Approve Pegfilgrastim Biosimilar