CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Malignant Ascites: Diagnosis and Management
- Bipolar Androgen Therapy Showing Promise for Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab May Be More Effective, Safer Than Ipilimumab for Advanced Melanoma
- Doxorubicin More Effective Than Trabectedin for First-Line Sarcoma Treatment
- Alternate Sunitinib Schedules May Benefit Some with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Milatuzumab Plus Veltuzumab Demonstrate Activity in B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in Older Adults Often Inappropriate
- After Breast Cancer, Many Women Express Desire for Genetic Testing
- Rociletinib Active in EGFR-Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- AZD9291 Highly Active in EGFR Inhibitor-Resistant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Response Rate in Cytarabine with Bolus for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Will Patient-Reported Outcomes Be Included in Oncology Product Labeling?
- Low Adherence in Cervical Cancer Screening Recommendations
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|