CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail email@example.com to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Hodgkin Lymphoma: Intensifying Treatment With Rituximab After PET
- CML: First-line Generic Imatinib May Be Inferior to Branded Imatinib
- Dual Immunotherapy Active vs Sunitinib for PD-L1+ Advanced RCC
- First-line Immune Checkpoint Inhibition Cost-effective in Melanoma
- Is There a Link Between Familial Autoimmunity and Lymphoma?
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Explaining Androgen Receptor-indifferent Prostate Cancer
- Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Are Feasible
- Navigating the Costs of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: A Glimpse Into the Future
- NSCLC: No Overall Survival Difference Between Afatinib and Gefitinib