CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail email@example.com to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Ixazomib for Relapsed, Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Head and Neck Cancer Patients Have Higher Suicide Risk
- Low-dose Estradiol Effective in Certain Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
- Survivors of Osteosarcoma Face Risk of Neurocognitive Impairment
- Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer Inflammation Correlated With Tumor Prediction
- Consuming Meat Cooked at High Temperature May Raise RCC Risk
- Nearly 10% of Patients Develop Breast Cancer After Prior Benign Breast Disease
- Breast Cancer Question-and-Answer Session With Charles Vogel, MD
- Financial Toxicity Among Topics Presented at AACR Conference
- Features of Breast Implant-associated Lymphoma Impact Outcomes
- Cachexia Index in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients
- Survivors of Adolescent Cancers at Increased Risk of Hospitalization
- Surgery for Epidural Spinal Cord Compression Improves Health-related QoL
- Anastrozole Associated With Higher Incidence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Mammary Node Irradiation Improves Survival in Early Node+ Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|