CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- The association between obesity and gastrointestinal cancer
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Patupilone Shows Activity in Recurrent NSCLC Brain Metastases
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- FDA Approves Varubi for Chemo-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Temozolomide Should be Considered for Recurrent Ependymoma
- Statin Use May Lower Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
- EMC92-ISS Superior to Other Current Markers in Risk Classification for Myeloma Survival
- Genomic Sequencing May Benefit Some Childhood Cancer Patients
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|