CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Prognostic Factors for Survival in Ewing's Sarcoma Identified
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Black Women Disproportionately Affected by Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Is Ageism Affecting Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Radiotherapy in Older Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer after Conserving Treatment
- Continuation or Reintroduction of Bevacizumab Improves Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer
- Gleason Score 9-10 vs. Gleason 8 Associated with Worse Outcomes
- Elevated C-Reactive Protein Linked with Poor Prognosis in Prostate Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|