CancerTherapyAdvisor.com welcomes original content submissions to our site.
We encourage readers to submit any of the following:
Viewpoints—Commentaries on specific oncology topics, conference sessions/research, or interviews/Q&A with noted oncology experts piece (~500 words)
Case studies—Interesting clinical situations with accompanying images and questions to help readers diagnose/treat the case at hand; case study submissions should be no more than 500 words and should include patient history, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Feature Stories—In-depth stories that focus on specific oncology topics related to treating patients with cancer. These features can include in-text tables or figures and quotes from healthcare professionals and researchers as relevant. (~1,000-1,500 words)
General Topics—Do you have another question about the Submissions process? Would you like to suggest a topic we should cover on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com? We'd love to hear your ideas!
Submission of content does not guarantee that it will be published on the site. Accepted pieces will be compensated, depending on length, quality of content, and images accompanying the piece.
After the clinical team reviews the submitted content, any questions or tracked changes will be sent back to writer for further clarification or further editing, updates, additional information or revisions.
Topic ideas may be vetted through the Editor prior to submission.
Please use the links above to submit content, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the editor with any additional questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Incidence and prognostic impact of high-risk HPV tumor infection in cervical esophageal carcinoma
- For Lymphoma Patients Receiving R-CHOP, Entecavir More Effective for HBV-Related Hepatitis Prophylaxis
- Nonbacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis and Malignancy
- Survival Improved With Evolving Treatment Approaches for Metastatic Melanoma
- More Activity, Less Television Reduces Mortality in Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Researchers Identify Mechanism by Which NSAIDs Prevent Colon Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chemoradiation Therapy May Benefit Some Patients with Resectable Gastric Cancer
- Linifanib Fails to Meet Overall Survival Endpoint for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- TP53 Mutations Predict Molecular Response to Chemotherapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Determining Dose-Limiting Toxicity in Patients with Oesophagogastric Cancer
- Association Between Cabozantinib and Skin Reactions in Patients with Urothelial Carcinoma
- Non-NK1 Receptor Antagonists Effective Against Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Younger Patients With a History of Skin Cancer Who Smoke Are More Likely to Develop Extra-Cutaneous Cancers
- Can Carvedilol Prevent Skin Cancer?