The incidence of immune-mediated hepatitis in patients receiving immunotherapy varies based on the agent and other concomitant medications, though it is not uncommon.
The US Food and Drug Administration announced a plan to hasten generic drug approvals and thereby increase competition, potentially reducing drug prices altogether.
Urologic Cancers News
More Urologic Cancers Information
A diagnosis of bladder cancer can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
A diagnosis of renal cell cancer can leave you and your loved ones feeling uncertain, anxious and overwhelmed.
This fact sheet reviews a rare type of kidney cancer and research currently being conducted in this area.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Low-fat Diet and Breast Cancer
- The Adverse Effects of Sarcoma Treatment in Cancer Survivors
- Some Patients With Terminal Cancer Receive Unnecessary Aggressive Treatment
- Anti-CD19 CAR-T Cells May Be Safe and Effective in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Active Surveillance and Watchful Waiting for Low-risk Prostate Cancer
- Saturated Fat May Increase Risk of Lung Cancer
- Hyperthermia Plus Chemotherapy May Be Effective in Pancreatic Cancer
- Drug-herb and Drug-drug Interactions in Oncology
- Weight in Adolescence May Predict Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Haploidentical Transplantation Effective as Front-line Therapy for Standard-risk ALL