ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
ASCO updates the metastatic lung cancer guideline to include the early integration of palliative care for patients with stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer.
Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
Acute peripheral neuropathy often does not resolve between cycles of treatment and severity often increases between cycles.
Ultimately, pulmonary arterial hypertension may occur in as many as 5% of patients with leukemia being treated with dasatinib.
Multigene panel testing can identify mutations that warrant management changes in patients who lack BRCA1 and 2.
A prescription drug's label AE section is almost entirely based on clinicians' impression of patients' symptoms, not the patients' own reports.
Scoring system may identify patients who do not need colonoscopy to screen for colorectal cancer (CRC).
Tumor histology may be an important predictor of how successful treatment with radiofrequency ablation will be, according to a recent study.
New studies suggest that docetaxel initiated at the beginning of ADT resulted in improved cancer control than treatment with ADT alone.
Study finds lung cancer patients miss critical diagnostic tests and often wait too long for treatment.
The revised ISS should be used in future clinical studies to effectively stratify for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma by relative risk for survival.
Combination therapy with trametinib and dabrafenib resulted in significant reduction in risk of disease progression, death compared to dabrafenib alone.
The use of combination aromatase inhibitors with bisphosphonates could help reduce breast cancer mortality in postmenopausal women.
One in every 10 serious adverse drug events, including deaths, was not reported to the FDA within regulation timelines.
While most cancer drugs are prescribed to older adults, they are underrepresented in clinical trials.
Despite reports to the FDA regarding adverse events of e-cigarettes and concerns from health organizations, sales continue without regulatory oversight.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immunotherapy Combinations for Renal Cell Carcinoma Offer Promise, Challenges
- ASCO Updates Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapy Guideline to Include Targeted Agents, Early Palliative Care
- The association between obesity and gastrointestinal cancer
- Association of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay, Chemo in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Patupilone Shows Activity in Recurrent NSCLC Brain Metastases
- Molecular Profiles Can be Used for Early Detection for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Thyroid Carcinoma Treatment Regimens
- Combining Aromatase Inhibitors, Bisphosphonates May Benefit Women With Breast Cancer
- Severity of Oxaliplatin-induced Neuropathy in Cycle One Predicts Severity, Development of Neurotoxicity
- Better Preoperative Coordination of Care Needed for Patients With Lung Cancer
- Adjuvant Erlotinib Fails to Prolong Disease-Free Survival in EGFR-Expressing Lung Cancer
- FOLFOXIRI Plus Bevacizumab Feasible for Some with Colorectal Cancer
- Rates for Palliative Care Consultation Low Regardless of Race, Ethnicity
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) Treatment Regimens
- Sonography, MRI Comparable for Cervical Cancer Staging
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|