Trastuzumab has been approved for nearly a decade, but it is still unclear which women with early-stage disease might benefit most from treatment.
A retrospective analysis of crizotinib data demonstrates control in advanced, metastatic disease, although brain metastases continued to progress.
Some researchers are looking at the evidence and urging for a middle ground in prostate cancer screening guidelines
A large, retrospective cohort study found no evidence that metformin prevents lung cancer, although nonsmokers may find some benefit.
Racial disparities in colorectal cancer survival might be eliminated by integrated and "equitable, evidence-based care."
Studies explore the features to assess in a risk model to predict probability of breast cancer in women with benign breast biopsy or African American women.
Richard T. Kloos, MD, discusses new technologies and methods for diagnosis of thyroid nodules.
Larger renal tumors managed with active surveillance are associated with tumor growth and mortality rates similar to patients treated with surgery.
In one of the first studies to evaluate the association between insulin and breast cancer, fasting insulin levels may be useful to individualize screening.
PROSTVAC-VF was found to be well tolerated and 63% of eligible patients were free of PSA, radiographic, and clinical progression.
Even with early diagnosis, there appears to be a disproportionate toll from breast cancer in black women.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
ASCO's CancerLinQ go live later this year, ushering in what they described as a transformative era of big data-driven precision cancer care.
The transformation of the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia wins the Society's accolade.
Recent studies reveal the mechanisms underlying renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and suggest new therapeutic targets.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Body Mass Index Predicts Survival in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Renal Cell Cancer: Keynote Lecture From GU Symposium 2015
- Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab New Standard of Care for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Disease Progression of Mantle Cell Lymphoma After Ibrutinib Associated with Poor Outcome
- Short-Term ADT Does Not Improve Radiotherapy-Associated Survival in Prostate Cancer
- First Biosimilar Zarxio (Filgrastim-sndz) Approved
- Trametinib Shows Similar Benefit to Docetaxel in Previously Treated NSCLC
- Tecemotide May Be Effective in NSCLC with Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy
- Zoledronic Acid Ineffective in Preventing Bone Metastases in Prostate Cancer
- Anticoagulants and Gastrointestinal Cancer Detection
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|