Even with early diagnosis, there appears to be a disproportionate toll from breast cancer in black women.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapse is not a cause for increased anxiety if recurrence is quickly addressed with well tolerated therapy.
ASCO's CancerLinQ go live later this year, ushering in what they described as a transformative era of big data-driven precision cancer care.
The transformation of the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia wins the Society's accolade.
Recent studies reveal the mechanisms underlying renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and suggest new therapeutic targets.
How frequent are mutations in known breast cancer predisposition genes in women with TNBC who were unselected for family history?
Patients with brain cancer are at increased risk of deep vein thrombosis and consequently pulmonary embolism.
Researchers seek better understanding of prostate cancer in young patients.
Recent results on entecavir may change use of lamivudine prophylaxis in cancer patients with the hepatitis B virus.
By analyzing data from international databases, researchers develop an alternative to the Child-Pugh system.
According to a workshop on the high cost of cancer care, oncologists should be empowered and incentivized to use high-value treatment options.
CTA Advisory Board member, Neal Shore, MD, puts CHAARTED trial results into context.
Surveillance for cardiotoxicity must be a part of treating patients with monoclonal antibodies.
An observational study suggests that selenium and aspirin may modify a high genetic risk for prostate cancer.
Researchers identify a relationship between exercise activity and television habits in relation to mortality in survivors of colorectal cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Renal Cell Carcinoma Practice Guidelines
- Bevacizumab Plus Temozolomide Produces Low Response in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Abiraterone Acetate Prolongs Survival in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Standard-Dose vs. High-Dose Chemoradiotherapy With, Without Cetuximab for Lung Cancer
- Surveillance Until Rituximab Retreatment Does Not Increase Anxiety in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Bone Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Docetaxel and 5-Fluorouracil: Promising Novel Regimen for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Addition of Veliparib to Cyclophosphamide Ineffective for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Imbruvica for Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Teams Lack Information on Patients' Comborbidity
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|