FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
Bipolar androgen therapy (BAT) may benefit some men with asymptomatic CRPC who have a low to moderate metastatic burden.
Understanding optimal dosing regimens for renal cell carcinoma (RCC) could lead to improvements in dosing for all oral anticancer therapies.
Report from a phase 1 trial presented at the 2015 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting.
A phase II trial shows promise for patients with extensive small cell lung cancer who currently have limited treatment options.
A survey of ethnically diverse women treated for breast cancer has identified a "complete failure" among health care professionals to address concerns about genetic risk.
In patients with completely resected high-risk stage 3 melanoma, adjuvant ipilimumab significantly improved recurrence-free survival.
Too many patients are undergoing axillary lymph node evaluation with breast-conserving surgery (BCS) for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
According to a JAMA study, only 8.7% of patients with cancer requested medical interventions and only 11.4% of those were deemed inappropriate.
Research indicates the addition of the time from prostatectomy to radiation therapy was not significant for adverse events.
Study of prostate cancer patients finds that treatment with GnRH agonists, but not antiandrogens, increases risk of cardiovascular events and mortality.
A pharmacist-led medication assessment demonstrated a high prevalence of polypharmacy and potentially inappropriate medication use in seniors.
Treatment of ovarian cancer with IP chemo resulted in significant improvement in survival, but benefit could be explained by clinical factors.
Researchers warn patients to temporarily avoid fish oil from the day before chemotherapy until the day thereafter based on research results.
While larger studies are needed, a retrospective analysis indicated a link between lycopene intake and lower risk of developing renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Malignant Ascites: Diagnosis and Management
- Bipolar Androgen Therapy Showing Promise for Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Pembrolizumab May Be More Effective, Safer Than Ipilimumab for Advanced Melanoma
- Doxorubicin More Effective Than Trabectedin for First-Line Sarcoma Treatment
- Alternate Sunitinib Schedules May Benefit Some with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Demonstrates Antitumor Activity in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Milatuzumab Plus Veltuzumab Demonstrate Activity in B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Role of Genetic Mutations in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in Older Adults Often Inappropriate
- After Breast Cancer, Many Women Express Desire for Genetic Testing
- Rociletinib Active in EGFR-Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- AZD9291 Highly Active in EGFR Inhibitor-Resistant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Small Response Rate in Cytarabine with Bolus for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Will Patient-Reported Outcomes Be Included in Oncology Product Labeling?
- Low Adherence in Cervical Cancer Screening Recommendations
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|