CTA spoke with Judith A. Paice, PhD, RN, to better understand how clinicians are reacting to these legalizations and how she responds to patients asking about cannabis use.
Short, noncoding regulatory stretches of RNA known as microRNA hold promise as prostate cancer biomarkers.
Researchers are trying to develop prostate cancer biomarkers that can predict treatment effects, to spare patients toxicities associated with unhelpful regimens.
Researchers have identified risk factors that can help clinicians tailor preventative surveillance in high-risk melanoma.
Although there was hope that biomarkers may aid in treatment selection, research efforts to date have not yielded a viable option.
CRS and HIPEC appear to have promising data when used in the optimal patient population.
These toxicities are rare, though it is unclear how physicians can screen for them.
Researchers found that age and tumor size were the most significant factors for predicting renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Proponents of competing evolutionary theories seek to explain—and combat—oncogenesis.
Researchers reviewed current research on maintenance therapy for multiple myeloma and provided recommendations for its application.
Financial hardship is common among cancer survivors in the US, and can be a psychologically and economically debilitating burden.
Trifunctional antibodies such as catumaxomab may have a significant impact in treating these malignancies.
This collaborative trial will test several new drugs in the clinical setting at major research institutions.
High-volume treatment centers tend to produce better clinical outcomes, but volume isn't a necessary predictor of survival rates.
Single bundle payments may be as effective for treatment, and much less expensive, than fee-for-service programs in health care.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Watson: A Glorified Search Engine?
- Is Drugmaker Funding for Patient Groups a Hidden Culprit in Rising Drug Prices?
- Nivolumab + Ibrutinib Active in Relapsed/Refractory CLL and Richter Transformation
- Study Identifies Ultra-high Risk Category of Patients With DLBCL
- TKI-induced Cardiovascular Toxicity in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Study Highlights Importance of Achieving CR After Intensive Therapy for AML
- No Induction Therapy Superior to Another for Higher-risk AML, MDS
- Condensed HDAC Schedule Superior to Standard Schedule in AML
- Higher Idarubicin Dose During Consolidation Improves Leukemia-free Survival in AML
- Brentuximab Vedotin Superior to Standard of Care Options in CTCL