Researchers indicate a link between statin use and delay in prostate cancer progression.
Adaptive hyperfiltration may be more important than structural adaptive hypertrophy for the recovery of renal function following radical nephrectomy.
Research from ASCO indicates treatment of locally advanced head and neck cancer should be carefully considered in patients older than 70.
Randomized trial identifies potential first-line therapy for patients with non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Combining a previously established culture medium, researchers were able to create a colon tissue organoid, which could have implications for personalized treatment.
Patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who have advanced on sorafenib have poor prognosis and few additional treatment options.
Options for treatment of patients with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who progress after initial therapy are limited.
While data confirmation is needed, recent findings may prove beneficial in identifying patients at a high risk of developing prostate cancer.
Researchers used a sophisticated combination of proteomics and metabolomics to show how RCC reprograms its metabolism and evades the immune system.
A recent letter in JCO discusses whether patients with locally advanced rectal cancer need adjuvant chemotherapy.
A decision model finds that the higher cost of new sequencing methods is justified by their clinical benefits.
Recent reports indicate a potential association between sunlight exposure and risk of pancreatic cancer.
Early research indicates the possibility for a urine test for bladder cancer.
FDA, industry, and patients are talking, but agreement on how to include patient experiences in oncology product prescribing information remains elusive.
Bipolar androgen therapy (BAT) may benefit some men with asymptomatic CRPC who have a low to moderate metastatic burden.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Older Adults with Head and Neck Cancers May Need More Cautious Treatment Strategies
- Nivolumab Shows Promising Efficacy, Safety in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Link Between Citrus Consumption and Melanoma
- Ipilimumab Can Be Infused Safely Over 30 Minutes
- Bevacizumab with Chemo Improves Survival in Ovarian Cancer with Poor Prognosis
- Consumption of Citris Fruits Tied to Increased Melanoma Risk
- Statin Therapy May Help Delay Prostate Cancer Progression in Men Receiving ADT
- Ibrutinib Plus Ofatumumab Tolerable, Active for Relapsed CLL
- Prior Myeloproliferative Neoplasm Associated with Poor Outlook in Patients with New Primary Cancers
- Prognostic Significance of Minimal Residual Disease in Pediatric B-ALL
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|