Nutrition is a critical factor to consider both in the pre- and postoperative period for patients undergoing a Whipple procedure.
According to a study across all 32 cancer types, data suggest that 66% of mutations leading to cancer are the result of random events.
Clinical trials and drug approvals in the past several years have dramatically improved bladder cancer treatment.
More studies are needed to determine the association between periodontal disease and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
A recent meta-analysis including patients from 7 trials shows that MR improves overall survival among all patients regardless of patient and disease characteristics.
According to the AACI, proposed budget cuts by the White House would likely mean a cut of close to $1 billion for the National Cancer Institute.
Gastrinomas, rare endocrine tumors, can be treated in multiple ways, regardless of whether the tumor is resectable.
A meta-analysis found that the "best treatment" for prolonging PFS in R/R MM was daratumumab, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone.
Can liquid biopsy and molecular imaging biomarkers help inform more precise management of patients with metastatic prostate cancer?
Ibrutinib shows promise for reducing the severity of symptoms and steroid dose related to cGVHD, particularly after systemic therapy.
Researchers recently created a tool, Treeomics, to reconstruct the evolutionary pathway of metastases and to chart subclones to their anatomical locations.
Compared with adults born in around 1950, those born around 1990 are at a 2-fold higher risk for colon cancers and a 4-fold higher risk for rectal cancers.
A number of studies have attempted to determine whether multiple myeloma is directly linked to autoimmune disease.
The combination of bendamustine, bortezomib, and dexamethasone was reported to be effective in achieving overall response rates in myeloma.
While women who lost more than 5 kg after age 18 were at a 23% reduced risk for breast cancer, those who gained more than 30 kg were at a 32% increased risk.
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bladder-sparing Therapy Outcomes Similar to Cystectomy in Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Risk and Fruit Intake
- In Focus: Atezolizumab for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Q&A With Tanya Wildes, MD: Managing Multiple Myeloma in Older Patients
- PSA Density More Accurate Than PSA for Predicting Prostate Cancer
- Everolimus, Exemestane Safety Profile Same With Prior Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer: Timing May Affect EGFR mutation-related ctDNA Test Results
- Adding Bevacizumab to Chemo May Prolong Survival in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Bayesian Adaptive Randomization: A Q&A With Brian M. Alexander MD, PhD
- Lenalidomide Prolongs PFS Among Elderly Patients With DLBCL