New studies in glioblastoma highlight how PD-1 inhibitors could simultaneously prompt an immune response and steer the selection of tumor clones that evade immune recognition.
At 23 years of follow-up, the cumulative incidence of death was higher among patients in the watchful waiting group compared with those in the radical prostatectomy group.
"People have shown that the variant-identification quality of WGS is superior to WES," said Dr Gerstein.
Researchers identified 15 genes that they said independently predict the survival outcome of patients with kidney renal papillary cell carcinoma.
Patient-reported outcomes, or PROs, are going to play a larger role in FDA cancer drug approvals, according to an expert in the field.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer