Researchers found that doubling in KIM-1 plasma concentrations was associated with an increased risk of developing of RCC and poorer survival.
Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
The VEGFR/EGFR inhibitor anlotinib prolonged PFS and OS in Chinese patients with NSCLC, but additional studies are needed to determine its benefit in other populations.
Oral treatment with talazoparib improved progression-free survival and some quality of life measures compared with standard chemotherapy.
Double mutants may predict resistance to PARP inhibitors and could also indicate sensitivity to alternative treatments.
"Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
A preplanned exploratory analysis in a subset of patients from the phase 3 FLAURA study with CNS metastases at baseline shows "impressive" clinical activity in the CNS.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Adding Nintedanib Did Not Improve Survival in Lung Cancer Subtype
- The Identification of a Potential Early Plasma Biomarker for Kidney Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy Extended Survival Longer Than Chemotherapy Alone: Study
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib