Managing adverse effects after starting a TKI can be challenging, and health care practitioners often look to CML experts for guidance.
For 22 of 23 solid cancers investigated in a new study, the risk of therapy-related myelodysplastic syndrome or acute myeloid leukemia increases after chemotherapy.
Evidence suggests that starting on systemic drug therapy immediately may be the best approach for some patients with metastatic RCC.
Three specific subtypes of multiple myeloma were found to drive higher incidence rates among individuals of African descent.
Europe halts sales of textured breast implants as more studies demonstrate a link between this type of implant and the development of a rare lymphoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Bosutinib: Management of Adverse Events in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Improved Disease-Free Survival With Adjuvant Erlotinib in EGFR-Mutant, Early-Stage NSCLC
- Tumor Mutational Burden as a Predictor of Response to Immunotherapy
- Risk of Rare Blood Cancers Rises After Solid Tumor Chemotherapy
- Leading Cause of Death in Follicular Lymphoma Remains Disease Itself