Concerns about conflict of interest as it relates to prescribing may never go away, some say, as long as drug companies offer doctors money for consulting and personal services.
In a Canadian matched cohort study, intolerance drove patients with CP-CML to switch from generic imatinib at a higher frequency compared with those given brand-name products.
In a statement announcing a newly created partnership, the Botanical Safety Consortium, FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb made no mention of cannabidiol.
New studies in glioblastoma highlight how PD-1 inhibitors could simultaneously prompt an immune response and steer the selection of tumor clones that evade immune recognition.
At 23 years of follow-up, the cumulative incidence of death was higher among patients in the watchful waiting group compared with those in the radical prostatectomy group.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Treatment Guidelines in Cancer: Assessing Industry Influence on Recommendations
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Recommends Genetic Testing for All Patients With Breast Cancer
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol