Because most patients with CML are adults, there are no established treatment guidelines and many clinicians apply adult guidelines to their pediatric patients.
The phase 3 study found the combination effective, regardless of tumor proportion score.
Married people are more likely than unmarried, divorced, or widowed patients to be diagnosed with skin cancer at early, more readily-treatable stages of disease.
While a recent discovery of a series of communicable cancers has raised concerns, there has been no sign of readily transmittable cancer in people that could spread through a population the way the ones found in other species do.
An example of where biomarkers may help to select the best medication for a patient and also assist in drug development is the tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) dovitinib for renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Noninvasive Exhaled Breath Test May Be Effective In Diagnosing Esophagogastric Cancers
- Sex Hormone Levels Significantly Affect Treatment-Free Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Reducing Dose Intensity May Be Associated with Shortened PFS in Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Pediatric CML: Life-Long Considerations With TKI Therapy
- Bladder Cancer, UTUC More Common in Kidney Transplant Recipients