Europe halts sales of textured breast implants as more studies demonstrate a link between this type of implant and the development of a rare lymphoma.
The combination of trametinib and palbociclib induced attack by NK cells — but not killing — of xenograft lung tumors in lab animals.
Patients with malignant pleural effusion may care more about relieving symptoms such as dyspnea as opposed to achieving pleurodesis.
Use of real-world data has the potential to accelerate drug and device approvals in rare diseases and advance precision medicine initiatives.
Significantly fewer patients had radical nephrectomy in 2004 compared with 2015.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Takeda to Collaborate With MSKCC on CAR-T Therapies for Multiple Myeloma
- Is Real-World Evidence a Complement to Randomized Clinical Trials?
- Cancer During Pregnancy
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: Treatment Paradigms in Octogenarians
- MSI-H/dMMR Is Clinically Meaningful, Despite Being Uncommon in Prostate Cancer
- Evidence Grows Linking BIA-ALCL to Textured Surface of Some Breast Implants
- Lifestyle Factors Accelerated Age-Related Remodeling of Esophageal Tissue
- Primary End Point Not Met in Trial Testing Nivolumab Monotherapy for DLBCL
- Could Cytostatic Drugs Unleash Antitumor Immunity in Lung Cancer?
- Chemoimmunotherapy Regimen Confers Benefit in Double Expressor DLBCL