CancerTherapyAdvisor.com is a free online resource that offers oncology healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical oncology information and clinical tools to assist in making the right decisions for their patients.
Our mission is to provide practice-focused clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care that will help to inform oncology decisions.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), and its Specialty editions, Oncology Nurse Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Dermatology Advisor, and Pulmonology Advisor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Nutraceuticals/Supplements and Cancer Prevention: All Hype?
- Plastics and Cancer
- Encorafenib Plus Binimetinib Offers a New Option for MEK+BRAF Inhibition
- Reclassification of Variants of Uncertain Significance: A Q&A With Theodora Ross MD, PhD
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up
- Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid Tumors
- Palliative Care and Survivorship